Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AKT II | Zoltan Skull Bugg | Wie geht er?

Discussion on AKT II | Zoltan Skull Bugg | Wie geht er? within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4250
AKT II | Zoltan Skull Bugg | Wie geht er?

Nabend Leute.
Bin in Akt 2
Knapp 2-3 missionen noch bevor ich Zoltan Skull
umbringen muss..
Spiele nen Hexendoktor und habe von einem
Bug gehört wie geht dieser??
Habe auch skype: freakyevil31
Old 05/29/2012, 17:23   #2

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
Vielleicht einfach mal im Forum umsehn, bevor man einen Thread erstellt, oder auch mal die Forensuche bemühen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dr.skull
05/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Please ban Dr.skull, hes posting fake cracks on every old ibot crack thread and i think its the same one from last time that was doing it. OH AND DONT DOWNLOAD ANY OF HIS LINKS ITS A VIRUS.
Battle Pirates, A couple thoughts from 0M3G4/Zoltan
01/28/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Hello Everyone, I am not trying to be rude, but we have to many cooks in the kitchen right now. TR is under heavy fire from the older hackers, and we have four other releases available to the public. The system is collapsing as everyone is trying to bite each others heads off. Can't we leave it at "we all have made great contributions to the battle pirates hacking "industry," though we may have our differences and past arguments, we shall work together to continue kicking KIXEYE's sorry...
skull armor
08/07/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
this isn't my work someone asked me to post it again so he could download it so don't get mad on me :p this is a warrior armor with skulls and that kind of stuff +k if u like it
Skull Warrior
02/24/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z138/DistortedC ontent/4944285.jpg http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z138/Distorted Content/4942965.jpg Some basic things.. Just learned how to do this today so bare with me, lol.