Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can't defeat Minions of Destruction!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't defeat Minions of Destruction!

I'm playing as an Assassin but I can't get past those blasted Minions of Destruction, the last minions that Baal sends forth. They keep regenerating, which makes it **** near impossible to take them down. Is there some kind of cheat to keep them from regenerating so I can destroy those blasted things?

I've focused more on claw class skills than traps, but I do have a few traps.

mmogarden

Old   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 271883
Received Thanks: 12,121
You might want to use for questions regarding Diablo 2, let's have this topic moved.

And no, there is no such cheat (unless you play single player and use hero editor in order to boost your assassin's stats to a ridiculous extend). You should just try to improve your gear, level your character or try another build.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
Im just guessing, but if i hear "minions of destruction sent by baal" are you in the wrong game? (sounds like D2 ^^)

if it is D2, you can clear the rest of the throne, pull them back (out of the "room" where baal sits) and you can just skip them

if its D3, use the public game ^^
Closed Thread