Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo III gear question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo III gear question

Does anybody have any idea if you will be soft-forced to wield class-specific gear?
i.e. Will your Wizard be nigh-unplayable without Wands and Orbs? Will Monks be able to do just as well with, say, Sword as their Claws?

I'd very much like to play a Sword & Shield Wizard & a Poleweapon Monk, while still being able to use all the skills effectively.

Thanks in advance!

mmogarden

Old   #2

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhuipaul View Post
Does anybody have any idea if you will be soft-forced to wield class-specific gear?
i.e. Will your Wizard be nigh-unplayable without Wands and Orbs? Will Monks be able to do just as well with, say, Sword as their Claws?

I'd very much like to play a Sword & Shield Wizard & a Poleweapon Monk, while still being able to use all the skills effectively.

Thanks in advance!

mmogarden
As far as I know do weapon types not inflict the damage done by abilities. I played monk with swords myself and I didnt get the impression the damage was lower. Same should be for wizard. The only important thing is enough intelligence on his items.

Umm and by the way, you don't need to create a new topic for each question.