Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reduced graphic objects

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Reduced graphic objects

Somtimes I am playing Diablo 3 at work and the only option I usually have is a ****** laptop.

On other games I have seen people do things to reduce/remove many objects/features/animations etc of things going on in the game so as to make the job easier for a poor graphics card thus making your fps viable.

If anyone out of curiosity/interest figures out how to do this for Diablo 3 would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,198
I know, that it is possible, but it is very hard to play without. Just set you resolution to 800x600 and it should be possible to play on nearly every PC. And care, that your laptop isn't set to energy-saving mode. It should be set to maximum line.

Similar Threads
Graphic-RoMedic-V1.0 : Graphic Berry/Pot-Bot. Works on all servers!
Dear elitepvpers-community, today I release my graphic-based Berry/Pot Bot. It works on 100% of all servers. Even on those protected by Harmony! I...
70 Replies - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
$10-$20 is Reduced of WOW Powerleveling packages now
Hello everybody:D we are greatly appreciate of your support , then we give our customers the biggest discount of wow powerleveling packages . it...
19 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
cooldown of aoe reduced with CE
hey all :p when u use the speed hack fonction with cheat engine set it at 1.9 and for a skill(aoe or attk)who have a cooldown of 7sec now its...
39 Replies - Archlord
A Reduced Damage Hack?
I'm just wondering. If its possible to edit the damage of rusty daggers into 9999 - and its possible that someone WITHOUT the hack will be able to...
2 Replies - GunZ
REDUCED damage
After using the "god" mode hack which makes everything give you 1 damage, I felt that was way too obvious so I made it a bit more tolerable and set...
8 Replies - GunZ