Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

diablo 3 infos in english language, share it here

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
diablo 3 infos in english language, share it here

since i dont understand german language very well, maybe our global mods allow this, and share some tips/ hint to play diablo 3 in a universal language. i'm eager to learn more about this game. i play diablo 2 before almost all of the characters. even finish it in hardcore mode. please share with us some of your infos. thanks and more power EPVP.!!

i want to play monk, for i think its the only char same-way related to paladin [correct me if im wrong] of diablo 2. the healing aura, and other buffs..

Old   #2

yers please, if anyone got any info in english pls share,, ty

Old   #3

Just visit the site of Blizzard and you´ll get all information you need. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/game. There is an english speaking forum also.

If you played pala as melee, the monk or barbarian would be the right char for you.

Monk -> Assassine (melee)
Barb-> Barb
Demonhunter -> Amazone
Witch Doctor -> Necro (maybe druid too)
Wizard -> Sorc

I played the monk and barb , but the difference in the beta wasn´t big between both.

There will not be a uberchar like Hammerdin.

Blizzard will reintroduce later the mystic artisan, another caster char.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
Und alle so: "Yeaahh"

elite*gold: 621
Received Thanks: 24,247
Most of the videos posted in this section are in english language, so are many websites. However the official site is a good way to start, you can use the skill calculator to get a better understanding of the classes.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Do a google search, they come easily.
Old   #6

I think he means he wants you guys to share what you find out about the game that the official server might not want to disclose or talk about, maybe some taboo methods of farming gold in a short perioid of time.. for example.

Mischevious face !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
Und alle so: "Yeaahh"

elite*gold: 621
Received Thanks: 24,247
As we only know stuff up to level 13, there isn't much information available yet. There are some guys that already started datamining the client to get at least some details on mob/item models and similar stuff, but for the real information you'll have to wait until they activate the release client.

I've also seen a program to track gold/item finds on areas, so maybe they will find out where its best to hunt for items, tho this will take lots of farming to be reliable, if it can't be extracted from the client.
Old   #8

@xRaigeki;
yah, that's my point sir because most of chit chats here are in foreign language for me hehe, my bad i cant understand it so well, that's why im starting a thread using universal language hehe, for others to understand it as well.

OT.
character builds are most likely seen in many sites, google and other search engines. but here in epvp it was discussed most of the time, like PROS and CONS.. so for me to understand it well and to help who are confused too.

im going for monk [dodge and heal] or barbarian[crit, drop rate and toughness], and hunting items, gold farming is my aim. if anybody can suggest for a best PVE class, that will be a great help.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo3zoom View Post
i think mage the best choice
i think so,. but im used to barb/ warrior when i play RPG games hehe. i like melee classes hehe. besides its up to us on what class we enjoy playing..
Old   #10

elite*gold: 10
Important ! if you downloaded the prodownload befor 12 may , you have to download it again but a new version !

Quote:
We became aware of an issue affecting the previously available German and EU English versions of the digital install downloader for Diablo III, which would not download all the necessary files. If you’ve pre-downloaded the digital version of the game in these languages before 10:00 AM CEST (9:00 AM GMT) on Saturday May 12, you must obtain the new downloaders to be able to install properly once the game is released on May 15. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask that you please let friends and acquaintances know so they can begin downloading the working installer that’s now available.
Old   #11

it really started hahaha. anybody plays at southeast asia, pref philippines. hmmm. it'll be fun seeing you ingame guys. america server here hehe.. goodluck to all of us.