Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling My D3 Beta Account

Discussion on Selling My D3 Beta Account within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

price: 250 $ via Paypal

included wow account

Old 12/11/2011, 15:01   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
black market
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HoN Legacy Account and DotA2 Beta Account
11/10/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
As title says, I have both. If you are interested in more details or making an offer message me or send me an email. [email protected]
SELLING Rift Beta account
01/24/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
selling a rift beta account for elite gold :) make a offer and we make a deal :) http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1988/rifts.jpg
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]
Selling tech beta account
03/13/2008 - Trading - 5 Replies
Sell age of conan technical beta account! (i don't speak german) After two tech test (or one usually,depends how you are active in tech test) funcom contact to upgrade to general. The first test is sunday 10! It's a pvp test "capture the flag". "On Sunday February 10, you will have the opportunity to log in and play for three hours in a Capture the Flag player-versus-player stress test.
Selling Beta Account
03/02/2008 - Trading - 13 Replies
Hi, i want to get rid of my AoC account. It's unbanned, fine order. I hate AoC and what to sell it while people still buy the accounts. I'm looking for something inbetween $250-$350.