Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About DiabloIII (read to know more about it)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool About DiabloIII (read to know more about it)

Release date TBA:

Listening to fan wishes, Blizzard reveals the third chapter in its genre-topping series; after all, Hell hath no fury like a Diablo fan scorned.

Blizzard summons a sequel!
Diablo III debuted today in Paris, unveiled to a packed audience at Blizzard's 2008 Worldwide Invitational. The much-anticipated third installment of the venerable role-playing series is slated for release on PC and Mac.

Set 20 years after the events of Diablo II, the game returns to the ill-fated world of Sanctuary. The protective Worldstone that has shielded Sanctuary danger is now broken and it's your job as one of five character classes to pick up the pieces.

Beautiful new graphics, destructible environments, and a new playable character class--the diseased witch doctor--headline a host of changes in the sequel. Additionally, online multiplayer via Battle.net is planned, although further details weren't provided. A lengthy trailer showcasing in-game footage provides a hearty look at the new features can be viewed at the game's official website.

Commenting on the long wait for Diablo III, Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment confessed, "We've wanted to expand on the epic story and gameplay elements of the Diablo universe for some time now."

Unsurprisingly, Blizzard couldn't be pinned down to a specific date. "We intend to take as much time developing Diablo III as is necessary to ensure the game meets our own high expectations and those of our players." Sounds like there's plenty of time to catch up on the first two games during the wait!

Diablo III webpage:

Old   #2

elite*gold: 115
diablo 3 is going to be fantastic.. can just feel it

Old   #3

yea if you need to see the diffrence , so diablo2 is nothing to diablo 3
Old   #4

it just looks like diablo II and MU online put together with a little bit of dungeon runners but with better graphics...it has the potential to be really good, but i dunno....im not into the whole diablo II graphics so this should be better

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
I have Diablo II but never installed it. I looked at it's graphics and tough (Eww) o.O .

Wanna see how will Diablo III will be .
Old   #6

wtf sztin10....that's completely irrevelevant. don't spam please.
And yea D3 Is gunna be sooooo good, D2 was fun to play single player AND multiplayer, can't wait for it!!
Old   #7

wun be out for few years now since they gona start starcraft2 if im not wrong and it isnt out =[
Old   #8

elite*gold: 30
if you just searched info about it. u will realise its going to be a disappointment.
Old   #9

when is it going to be release? what are the minimun requirements for this?
Old   #10

there hasn'T been any release date yet, but knowing blizzard....it probably won't be till around early 2010 =[