Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am selling a Diablo 3 beta

Discussion on I am selling a Diablo 3 beta within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am selling a Diablo 3 beta

I am new to elitepvpers. I am not sure if this is the right forum to post so accept my apologies if i am in the wrong place. I retrieved this beta through the opt in, well actually i went to blizzcon and met ALOT of developers... where as tehy didnt give any keys out... i did so good on the beta set up there in pvp that the developer watched and took my email and put it in the opt in.( pics of me with the developers are on my facebook.)

ALL THAT ASIDE.... i played it for a little bit and let a friend paly it... obviously purchasing this beta you are exclussive to it... just change the password and its all yours.

Reason i am selling is because its the beta... and i need money for my wedding... games arent more important than my wedding so here i am... im also selling my wow acct which has a mage that is U.S. 3rd out of all 10 mans. the account also has 5 other toons... 3 other 85s and 2 80s. If you want the whole battle.net acct feel free to contact me about it. the acct will also come with starcraft 1 and expansinos.... diablo 2 and SC2.... alot of games on it.
Old 11/14/2011, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 10
>
Closed Thread