Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB modded hardcore items ps4

Discussion on WTB modded hardcore items ps4 within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB modded hardcore items ps4

Hi I would like to buy some modded leveling items (hardcore) for Diablo 3 on ps4.
I am also selling complete sets and items for softcore mode

Please don't not come on here and ask me to send you stuff for free, on the same note. I am willing to trade hc and SC items.

My psn id - kurnage77

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB modded hardcore items ps4
08/22/2016 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy or trade modded hardcore items for ps4 diablo3 My psn is kurnage77 add me and let me know your prices. PayPal payment
PS4 Buy modded items
04/03/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all. Now i restat play diablo 3 ps4 I buy BIG modded Items For help me to up paragon 10 000 I can buy this for 100 euros buy paypal. Need serious members
[PS4]Offering Modded Hardcore and Softcore Items! [German]
03/17/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 12 Replies
Good morning guys and girleys, I've seen alot guys asking for modded items on softcore (normal) and some on hardcore. So I decided to offer them ! These are the following items you can get from me: Softcore: http://i.epvpimg.com/v2qzh.jpg