Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo 3 Speed Hack Now Available!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Kann jmd approven ?

Old   #17
Trade Restricted

I cant speak german BUMP

Old   #18

Eyes is a phenomenon
It has left me one day to try the program, worth works very well, if you upload a lot of speed creates some lag but not very high speeds works perfectly, shoot and run more than usual.
I recommend that you get in touch eyes and that he explain how it will recommend 100%

Great Program
Old   #19

All good.

Old   #20
Trade Restricted

BUMP
Old   #21

elite*gold: 1002
Received Thanks: 1,071
dont work Win 10 64 bit
Old   #22
Trade Restricted

Cheat has been updated.
Working all os.
UNDETECTED
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyees View Post
Cheat has been updated.
Working all os.
UNDETECTED
i know u say its 100% not detected thats hard to believe.... i do wanna test it out to see...buuutttt.....mmmmm.. not sure its worth the risk, and i dont really wanna use a ALT account really, for nothing.

seems like fun to use but, also at the same time, a red flag is going off in my head right now ~ im undecided
Old   #24

upon further contact with seller of this hack, he has suggested many time to get "teamviewer" to "activate certificate", however i declined due to past experiences with teamviewer, since if you are not knowledable with the program it grants users from another computer access to your system when connected, and if you do not know what is going on, they can play around with or severly harm your PC, e.i., destroy system files, inject key logggers, trojans, ect.

i will not allow that on my PC so i declined, you can risk that if you wish i meerly suggest you be careful.

i will not say hes a fake or scammer, just keep the above in mind - do it at your own risk ~

EDIT :

if their was a way for user to showcase the hacks in action or use installer WITHOUT teamveiwer, then i would consider this program, to try it. otherwise i cant justify it as it stands now.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

I see my previous post has been erased.

Alright then, I will now carefully try to elaborate why I think this entire product is a big fraud and a 20.00 GBP rip-off, solely from the information provided in this thread.
  1. Let's take a look at the feature list. The author claims that the cheat supports a 'player speed hack' of up to 10x speed. He fails to mention whether the speed hack applies to movement speed only or to attack speed as well. Judging from his video proof it is still hard to tell with the minor increase.

2. In his very poor video respresentation he only shows a demonstration of 1,6x speed although he claims up to 10x is possible! Why not crank it up !?

3. Only using 1,6x speed you can see that the game is already starting to rubber-band, lag and stutter. That is due to two reasons:

• The speedhack he has implemented here is probably simlar to the one included in Cheat Engine. It just speeds up the process speed in a very cheap manner. I would not be suprised if he is just using the speedhack.dll that comes with Cheat Engine, if there is an injection even happening in the first place ..

• Diablo III is implemented in a way that does not allow much room for client-sided hacks because everything that happens in your client is synced with the server. Thus you cannot hack gold etc. Same applies to player speed, stats and position. If you are speeding up your process, the only result you will get is insane rubberbanding and a disconnect due to desynchronization with the server at best. If you tell your game client that you have 5.0 movement speed, the server will calculate your supposed speed at all times by looking at your gear, skills and buffs and if that number on the server does not match with you client, you won't be moving faster. Best case is that you can walk to the end of a zone but are inable to attack anyone because the server has not caught up yet.

4. Quote:
    Speed hack activating lagging.Other players seeing laggy move.
    He advertises the lagg as a feature, but trust me, not only player will see you lag, but you yourself will be rubberbanding and not getting anywhere faster than without the 'hack'. That kind of behavior is the shit that you do not want in a speed hack.

5. Quote:
    Safe Injection:
    - Private Certificate ( Safe for Diablo 3 )
    What the FUCK is that even supposed to mean, "Private Certificate" in context of safe injection?

6. Quote:
    Anticheats:
    - Support Protection.
    I will bet my life that you have no idea what Blizzard's Anti-Cheat is, neither how it operates. The cheat is 'undetected' because it has no public download, but that does not mean that you have not been shadow banned already.
    • Quite some highly skilled programmers, who are writing huge botting programs for Diablo III and who have reverse engineered the game to its bare bones, have been been caught although being very cautious about implementing their tools undetectedly. Their entire userbase of hundreds of botters have been silently logged by Blizzard and banned in a big wave afterwards. And this happened more than once throughout these years. So putting this fact into perspective, that some l33t programmers got caught (who sell their very well performing bots at half the price of this speed hack LOL), further diminishes the credibility of this entire release.

7. Big one: Why do you demonstrate the cheat on a free-to-test account with less than 2 minutes playtime into the game ? By testing for this short of a time frame everyone could claim their cheat was 'undetected'. Seeing as he does not even have a real account, it is not all too absurd to assume that this hack might as well be a phising attempt to steal your account information. Just as well it could mean that you get auto-banned after 5 minutes of using it. Your money is gone and your skype is immediately blocked.

8. In the past four years of this game's existance, noone managed to release a working speed hack publicly which, yes, does not necessarily mean that it hasn't been done, but then believing that some no-name coming out of the blue trying to sell a 'working' one is plain naive.

9. The Graphical User Interace (GUI) of the cheat is simply laughable. It's horrendously ugly and lacks and sense for simple and effective design. This lack of sense for design immediately tell me that the programmer is not very experienced in his field and furthermore I will want to make the assumption, that the OP is not even of legal age (above 18 years old). I made similarly ugly Trainer GUIs when I was fourteen (14) years old... As you get older and more experienced you will learn to appreciate effective design as well. Usage of a (non-centered!) Background image, three non-transparent labels followed by one white font-color label that actually achieved to have a transparent background but is not 100% readable due to the background image placement, three over-sized buttons with green forecolor; and what's even the point of having a 'Quit' button... ?

10. Quote:
    Cheat Status:
    You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
    What's exactly the point of this ? Is the user downloading the cheat from a server ? This information is insignificant if you are handing over the hack on skype. From the beforehand mentioned reasons I highly doubt that this software application has any authentification protection so that is unlikely as well.

11. The poor sense of design and implementing a cheap CE-like speedhack makes me think that this cheat has no leech protection, so what do if the first purchaser already leeches the product and everyone can see that this hack is barely doing for gameplay enhancement ? Maybe Eyees is only looking for one sale.

12. Still no vouch to date.

13. So, Diablo III, no credible speed hack to this date. Then you see the GUI with a very low time investment, this thread with copied image links off google and a turkish image host for the rest (hizliresim.com) of the pictures. Does this not make you suspicious ? Assuming that the implementation of this hack took more than 5 minutes, then why not invest a bit more time into a proper release and interface ? Seemingly no patience for anything.

14. This thread with it's cheap images, check marks and online status, only reminds me off all those shady websites that are trying to offer you a free, instant, high speed, high quality download for the latest theatrical motion picture. Just so you can find yourself you have downloaded a trojan or other sort of virus in the form of movie.mkv.exe

Eyees, my dearest friend, I love and appreciate your attempt to share something with the community. Something you have created from scratch and clearly put some effort in. But if you are honest with yourself, deep down, you know that charging 20GBP is way too much for something that will not perform in any beneficial manner for the user and thus leaving him unsatisfyed.

I do not know your circumstances, maybe there is a videogame that you would like to play for everything in the world, a computer rig to upgrade or a family to feed. In any case, I think you need to find other means of collecting money, one that does not involve tricking people into buying a bad product. That's just not right. You wouldn't go on the streets and try to sell a jar full of dirt for $20 dollars either, right ? No sane man would invest. That's the exact representation of this thread here. The hack that you show in your video is nothing more than an overpriced jar of dirt.

But don't give up, I am sure that if you persue your software engineering craft with love and passion, you will sooner or later find a nieche to invest all your heart and creating a truly sell-worthy product. It may require patience and diligence but this is how life works in every aspect. Instant gratification is an illusion, you need to put in consistent effort for a reward to show.

Once you come of age, probably a bit later than that, in your early twenties, you might at some point realize that accumulating riches will never satisfy you and that desire for money and material possesion will never have an end and will never fill you with true happiness. It does not matter what you convey to others, you need to be honest with yourself, do you think ripping-off people and building on top of a foundation of mistrust will get you anywhere ? You know the answer.

Whatever might happen, I really hope that you find all the wealth in the world that you strive for and deserve.

I can only praise you for your advertising honesty. I don't think there is any misinformation spread in the thread. The user will get almost exactly what is described but not necessarily what is expected.

The sole purpose of this entire post is to protect the innocent and gullible user who might just anticipate some elite cheat here.

Of course all my assumptions only come from analyzing this thread, I cannot claim to have tested this hack myself.

TL;DR: Ugly GUI, probably scam, certainly no bang for your buck.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #26

well writen post for sure, i agree 100%
i tryed to reason with the owner of this hack, but it was not possible...this is why i posted myself what i said. your is great to !

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideCommodore View Post
i will not say hes a fake or scammer, just keep the above in mind - do it at your own risk ~
Old   #27

Well said there man. Plus, why would you have to choose a game in the UI if this is supposed to be a speedhack for D3?
Old   #28

I like how OP hasn't said a word after that comment. o_o

20 GBP/Month was already sounding like a rip-off anyway.

Tags
diablo 3 cheat, diablo 3 hack, diablo 3 speed hack