Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[FREE]RoS-Bot:Diablo 3 Beta

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xContraLegeMx View Post
Could u add some Monk Builds? :S
I miss something like EP or Lightning Monk Builds in that Bot..

/edit: The custom Build Option isn't an Option for me, cause i'm using my own Sader Build..
I'm sorry i don't get it.

here u can find some config for monk builds:

If u want to try several build, open the ros-bot script folder in my document and save the custom-build ini file somewhere.

We are working on a multiple custom build interface but it won't be done until next month



nickble is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,842
Received Thanks: 1,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickble View Post
I'm sorry i don't get it.

here u can find some config for monk builds:

If u want to try several build, open the ros-bot script folder in my document and save the custom-build ini file somewhere.

We are working on a multiple custom build interface but it won't be done until next month
I mean on this List right here:


.'Roachi is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Regular'.
at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize)
at Rcdw32.Overlay.FrmOverlay..ctor()
at ()
at A.caa69aa2f61e96974491bfd286c3ff3e9.cff2d8cece0c4d 333aa4bc3492e6c20ec()
at BotLauncher.BotSystem.BotRunner.Init()
at (Object )
at A.cb0b7c8bb74e13f69ff56f46f82b99170.cff2d8cece0c4d 333aa4bc3492e6c20ec(Object )
at BotLauncher.BotSystem.BotRunner.Go()
at (Object )
at A.c5e2afb86bbc7e384ebf54d047a443e53.c128458d2e4a6d de75bee0e2b5848a9e4(Object )
at AieBot.Repeat.c41efde07c0a0308bb2c2948ab8bc8b4c.c9 7ced4a3fe2e6da6cc4fc691e6a3d4da()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

got this error?> : ( when i first tried to start the bot
lordmammon is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xContraLegeMx View Post
I mean on this List right here:
On that list, if u select "Custom skills" option, you can setup the skills u want the bot to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmammon View Post
Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Regular'.
at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize)
at Rcdw32.Overlay.FrmOverlay..ctor()
at ()
at A.caa69aa2f61e96974491bfd286c3ff3e9.cff2d8cece0c4d 333aa4bc3492e6c20ec()
at BotLauncher.BotSystem.BotRunner.Init()
at (Object )
at A.cb0b7c8bb74e13f69ff56f46f82b99170.cff2d8cece0c4d 333aa4bc3492e6c20ec(Object )
at BotLauncher.BotSystem.BotRunner.Go()
at (Object )
at A.c5e2afb86bbc7e384ebf54d047a443e53.c128458d2e4a6d de75bee0e2b5848a9e4(Object )
at AieBot.Repeat.c41efde07c0a0308bb2c2948ab8bc8b4c.c9 7ced4a3fe2e6da6cc4fc691e6a3d4da()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

got this error?> : ( when i first tried to start the bot
Download the arial font here : Download European Union Expansion Font Update from Official Microsoft Download Center


nickble is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 38
Use this bot a speedhack?

My Warlock move so ******* fast!

Greetings
Angel4ever is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
No it doesn't.

We don't use any memory injection.
nickble is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 124
Received Thanks: 38
And another question.... my bot always buy helmets for bloodshards ? Can i stop this funcition in options? didnīt found anything
Angel4ever is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
You can't stop the bot from gambling. If you have too many shards, and drop more, then, bot may keep trying to pick them off the ground.

You can configure what to gamble from the File Menu > Gambling Settings menu
nickble is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,842
Received Thanks: 1,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickble View Post
On that list, if u select "Custom skills" option, you can setup the skills u want the bot to use.
Yeah, i know that. But as i said i'm using the Costum Skills Option for my Crusader. So there's no way to change it to an Monk Build, u know?
I don't want to change it every time i switch my Class..

Why do u forgot to add some Monk Builds on that List? Everything else u got some Option, only the Monk doesn't got one.. I'm a little sad about it.

But, anyways, thanks for u're support.
Guess i have to wait then, for the Option to create more than one Custom Build.
.'Roachi is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xContraLegeMx View Post
Yeah, i know that. But as i said i'm using the Costum Skills Option for my Crusader. So there's no way to change it to an Monk Build, u know?
I don't want to change it every time i switch my Class..

Why do u forgot to add some Monk Builds on that List? Everything else u got some Option, only the Monk doesn't got one.. I'm a little sad about it.

But, anyways, thanks for u're support.
Guess i have to wait then, for the Option to create more than one Custom Build.
Yeah, it's because most of us ( the dev ) didn't played monk characters so we didn't made monk build before creating the custom skills.

One solution to easily switch custom builds is to swap the custom build file before launching the app. In "my documents/ros-bot", there is a .ini file holding your custom skills settings, make a copy of it and rename it and swap file to change the build loaded by the bot.
nickble is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,842
Received Thanks: 1,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickble View Post
Yeah, it's because most of us ( the dev ) didn't played monk characters so we didn't made monk build before creating the custom skills.
Yeah i thought so^^ Me too. But it's a thing that still won't get out of my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickble View Post
One solution to easily switch custom builds is to swap the custom build file before launching the app. In "my documents/ros-bot", there is a .ini file holding your custom skills settings, make a copy of it and rename it and swap file to change the build loaded by the bot.
Alright, that's something i can handle with.
Thanks dude, works perfectly.
.'Roachi is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 3
My character dont move, teleport for the map and just stay in the same spot... i did something wrong in the configuration?
vitorktz is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitorktz View Post
My character dont move, teleport for the map and just stay in the same spot... i did something wrong in the configuration?
You need to set force move to middle mouse button
nickble is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
All I can say is this bot rocks... It is so easy to use.. It does crash from time to time but that is what you expect for a beta release. Will definatly donate to keep this bot going.. Awesome work man
wilsorth is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickble View Post
This doesn't give us much informations about the crash.

Usually freeze at start of the bot are due settings file corrupt. Try to delete the ros-bot folder in "my documents" and restart the bot.
i know why i get freez (used f6 not f7 to stop bot)


kurpiq is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.