Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Frizza - The #1 Diablo III Keypresser

Old   #46

elite*gold: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundogar View Post
Hi Henri,

i want your macro but i can t download it, can you send me a pn i will donate you
Quote:
Originally Posted by kof999 View Post
Hey there Henri.

I have 2 computers one is a desktop and one is a laptop. Do I need more than 1 serial key?

Hope to hear from you soon
I've sent a PM to both of you. Please take a look.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
Hello henri thanks for replying my pm's. I will donate to you as soon as your online

Just sent Henri a beer for his hardwork There is so much potential for this small app looking forward to more features!

Is there a way to rename Frizza.exe or .dll? Just so warden doesn't just scan for background stuff that might flag it and get banned,

Thanks
1 User
Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by kof999 View Post
Just sent Henri a beer for his hardwork There is so much potential for this small app looking forward to more features!

Is there a way to rename Frizza.exe or .dll? Just so warden doesn't just scan for background stuff that might flag it and get banned,
You can freely rename both Frizza.exe and Frizza.dll. However, if you rename Frizza.dll, do not forget to also update it's name in the Setup.ini.

For everyone wanting a quick reply from me, send an email to instead of a PM. It's much likely going to be answered quicker.
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri_ View Post
You can freely rename both Frizza.exe and Frizza.dll. However, if you rename Frizza.dll, do not forget to also update it's name in the Setup.ini.

For everyone wanting a quick reply from me, send an email to instead of a PM. It's much likely going to be answered quicker.
Is it there a way to spam more the default 3 keys?

Oh and I also want to add that auto buff keeps crashing Frizza.

Old   #50

Only registered here to download Frizza. With full version everything seems to be working well. Nice that you can adjust the interval and keys. Henri replys pretty quickly. Much easier to use that AutoHotKey. Thanks for making this program.
Old   #51

Application updated to version 1.3

- Added a fourth spam key
- Added key switches. You can now turn on/off the spamming for certain keys, allowing use for various builds and other combinations
- Minor changes on the Setup.ini file design
- Minor changes on the GUI

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and download it!
Spread the sweetness!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #52

Hi Henri, thanks for an awesome program, i sent you some bacon but my version keeps telling me that im running a demo.

I have a few concerns though, nowhere in the setup can i find somewhere to change what button i use to activate the macro.

Also, it would be very nice if somewhere you had the initial setup file somewhere so you can redownload the original settings if you mess something up, that would allow for some experimentation by complete noobs such as myself without dreading breaking the program somehow, in advance, thanks
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyric View Post
Hi Henri, thanks for an awesome program, i sent you some bacon but my version keeps telling me that im running a demo.

I have a few concerns though, nowhere in the setup can i find somewhere to change what button i use to activate the macro.

Also, it would be very nice if somewhere you had the initial setup file somewhere so you can redownload the original settings if you mess something up, that would allow for some experimentation by complete noobs such as myself without dreading breaking the program somehow, in advance, thanks
Yummm! Thanks!
You need a serial key to activate the full version which will be sent to your paypal email soon. Once you have it, go to Options > Serial > Register.
TriggerKeyCode is the param name for the activation button. Change from 0x20 (spacebar) to any other key code you wish. For a full list of key codes, take a look at here:
If you mess up the Setup file, you can re-download it from or make sure you have a backup copy of it before editing it. I'll try to make a tutorial as soon as possible.
Old   #54

Thanks Henri! cant wait to give it a go ~
Old   #55

hey hey,

I loves it so much i decided to make a paypal account and send you some bacon !
Old   #56

hm im so so sure about that "super awsomeness" but it might be super awsome. I guess there is no way to get an eye on the code?
Old   #57

Donated the min, if I could have afforded more, I would have, but I'm broke at the moment. just prey it still gets me a serial key cause getting 5 min before a box pops up in the middle of the screen keeps getting me killed >.>

Got a serial after about 1h, awsome work on the prog, my poor fingers can take a rest at last xD
Old   #58

This is a great tool thank you!
Old   #59

I like your little hack (im used to play with my middle finger, as the normal mouse finger starts to hurt after a few seconds), although id like it more if i dont have to press anything, just steer my mouse.

Besides that, i dont get the left mouse button to work. It presses Q instead. Well, in the list of the key codes its explained, but is there really no way? This way its rather useless for me :-/

Edit: is there another way to send you a few bucks? Maybe bank transfer? Because my paypal creditcard is locked atm, im getting another one in 2 weeks or so.

EditEdit: Nevermind, made it now easily with autoit. Sure it can be detected, but with random intervalls and not playing 24/7 it shouldnt be a problem.
Old   #60

Awesome program! Super easy to use and helps save your fingers from impending doom. Thanks so much!

Tags
cm, frizza, henri, macro, wiz