Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Private Multi D3 Bot - Undetectable info inside.

Discussion on Professional Private Multi D3 Bot - Undetectable info inside. within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional Private Multi D3 Bot - Undetectable info inside.

PM for info . Read under, for proof of legitimity.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/02/2012, 13:00   #2

you need a trusted member because I don't trust you with your 4 post count join date July 2012 and 0 rep....

GL tho
Old 11/02/2012, 15:07   #3

nobody trusts him.. i hope!
Old 11/02/2012, 18:57   #4

Also dude this was a really weak try to make it "101%private"

It's name is "Hadez Bot"
Seems to be a Russian one

Website
For some reason Epvpers filters it so I don't risk it

Youtube

I have no clue what they say on the website because I don't speak Russian, Buy/Download/Read anything at your own risk
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2012, 00:44   #5

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosskonovic View Post
nobody trusts him.. i hope!
Says a july reg. lol.

Obviously, the bot is not called private because it's unknown.

Its private because you cannot have access to it, only buy knowing the seller, or the reseller presonally.

And after you have proven your intentions, we might talk about deal.

About my own reg date and post count well. I dont have an excuse for that
Obviously i could have bought a 5 years old 90k post account for 1000$, but why?

Someone will be brave enought to try it out, and after that he will prove that the head of this topic is 100% true.

Good night Sirs!

PS: What i offer here ppl is an opportunity to have access to an exclusive internal botting network, using one of the most advanced bots in existence.

BTW, the video is heavily outdated. as the bot is being developd day by day.
Old 11/03/2012, 02:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerke011 View Post

Also dude this was a really weak try to make it "101%private"

It's name is "Hadez Bot"
Seems to be a Russian one

Website
For some reason Epvpers filters it so I don't risk it

Youtube

I have no clue what they say on the website because I don't speak Russian, Buy/Download/Read anything at your own risk
Well i can translate it for you

"15 WMZ сессия на 720 часов. Не фармите – время не идет. Ключи можно перепродавать другому.
Первая покупка – не меньше 4х ключей.

Со всеми подробностями в скайп maddocbe"

15$ session for 720 hours.If you not using bot -botting time saved.Keys can sell to others.
First purchase minimum x4 keys

For more information skype maddocbe
Old 11/03/2012, 11:04   #7

any vouches?
Old 11/03/2012, 14:00   #8

Can I see this bot in action via teamviewer ?
Old 11/03/2012, 14:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryD3fan View Post
Says a july reg. lol.

Obviously, the bot is not called private because it's unknown.

Its private because you cannot have access to it, only buy knowing the seller, or the reseller presonally.

And after you have proven your intentions, we might talk about deal.

About my own reg date and post count well. I dont have an excuse for that
Obviously i could have bought a 5 years old 90k post account for 1000$, but why?

Someone will be brave enought to try it out, and after that he will prove that the head of this topic is 100% true.

Good night Sirs!

PS: What i offer here ppl is an opportunity to have access to an exclusive internal botting network, using one of the most advanced bots in existence.

BTW, the video is heavily outdated. as the bot is being developd day by day.
Well as ive made/released hacks before how about you answer my simple questions a real botmaker would know:
1) What lanquage is it written in
2) Is it a Memory based or a Packet based Bot
3) What sort of "AntiHacker Packet" bypass are you using?
4) How large is the Item.dat/Item.txt file your using to get the autoloot to work, after all a real diablo3 autolooter would have to be able to spot items that are on the looting list and ignore the junk
5) The list of features is pretty small... compare it to

And yourll see what I mean, if your a LEGIT person, and not just trying to RAT/Infect people then im open for helping you advance the bot/proxy.

NovaCygni/Queen-Of-Evil
AntiSec

P.S> Yourll probably find other members will distrust you until a trusted legit person like me "Approves" the Bot/Proxy/Hack

EDIT********************************************** *****

Can confirm and Verify the Bot/Hack is real, clean and working for current versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangdiabloz View Post
any vouches?
Yup I can Vouche. Its a C Sharp based bot, memory and packet based, clean with no backdoors like password stealers or any other nasties there shouldnt be.
Old 11/03/2012, 16:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Well as ive made/released hacks before how about you answer my simple questions a real botmaker would know:
4) How large is the Item.dat/Item.txt file your using to get the autoloot to work, after all a real diablo3 autolooter would have to be able to spot items that are on the looting list and ignore the junk

And yourll see what I mean, if your a LEGIT person, and not just trying to RAT/Infect people then im open for helping you advance the bot/proxy.

NovaCygni/Queen-Of-Evil
AntiSec

P.S> Yourll probably find other members will distrust you until a trusted legit person like me "Approves" the Bot/Proxy/Hack

Can confirm and Verify the Bot/Hack is real, clean and working for current versions.

Yup I can Vouche. Its a C Sharp based bot, memory and packet based, clean with no backdoors like password stealers or any other nasties there shouldnt be.
He is not Developer of this bot... he just try to Resell keys for 25 dollars Usa... While keys from real developer cost only 15 dollars for 1 key
Old 11/03/2012, 16:43   #11

Smile raging ****. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswtf View Post
He is not Developer of this bot... he just try to Resell keys for 25 dollars Usa... While keys from real developer cost only 15 dollars for 1 key
Mr. Queen-Of-Evil can confirm that i'm not fake

And key is 15$☺ / per, mispricing was a mistake probably.

I have answered him the questions he asked, tho it's noones business .
Old 11/03/2012, 17:17   #12

Now that we have a legit voucher, will it run on english clients or only russian ones?

EDIT: why only in sets of 4+ that's just dumb... I don't run 4 D3's... but I'm still interested in this bot for personal use..
Old 11/03/2012, 17:41   #13

elite*gold: 288
50/50 either works or not take ur chance or u dont
Old 11/03/2012, 21:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post

NovaCygni/Queen-Of-Evil
AntiSec

he says he is not fake. wsup? no reply from u? can u confirm??

sounds interessting overall. so u using the bot etc? i would be interessted but need some vouched person to confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryD3fan View Post
Mr. Queen-Of-Evil can confirm that i'm not fake

And key is 15$☺ / per, mispricing was a mistake probably.

I have answered him the questions he asked, tho it's noones business .
well can u also answer me these questions? will it run on english etc? his questions were all viable and i am interessted but wont buy unless i know i can run it etc.

another question: how do u guys intend to keep it private? i mean if u sell it u probably will at some point become public. i would love to use such a usefull and well written bot (if it is such) for personal use but how can u guys guarantee that it will remain such?
Old 11/04/2012, 23:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicsheeplol View Post
Now that we have a legit voucher, will it run on english clients or only russian ones?

EDIT: why only in sets of 4+ that's just dumb... I don't run 4 D3's... but I'm still interested in this bot for personal use..
4 keys. well. if you contact me, we can talk about this

English and RU clients supported too, and can run on asia / usa / eu. You can set it up in the bot, so with 1 diablo you can run 3 bots .

It's written in C# protected with SA and obfuscation .

The OVERALL size of the bot is 11.7MB with all libs and files .

You can filter your loot by item level on the first layer, and bot can filter it after AUTO id-ing all items, ( also supports non ID-ing ).
Filtering is done by hand definied loot filter, wich is very easy to set up for eg....

<ItemRule description="1H - Sword - Lifesteal - Loh - Socket" itemType="Sword">
<StatRules>
<Stat minValue="1" quality="Rare4" stat="LifeSteal" />
<Stat minValue="300" quality="Rare4" stat="LifeOnHit" />
<Stat minValue="1" quality="Rare4" stat="Sockets" />
<Stat minValue="880" quality="Rare4" stat="DPS" />
</StatRules>
</ItemRule>

Looks like this in the settings. Adding new rules editing and removing can be done from the GUI.

Checking the screenshots in the head post may answer much of your questions.

Further architectural specifications wont be discussed here. dont even ask for it.

Regarding the "Staying private concerns". There is ONE main seller, who sells the keys ( programs the bot ), and he has no intentions of making a clown of his bot like other ones, offering public subscriptions on sites, dedicated for botting services.

This bot exists since the 3rd day of beta... and under development, and being sold since then..

Regards Sirs
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, d3, farm, gold, private