Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auction house calculator

Discussion on Auction house calculator within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auction house calculator

Please watch this video for 90% of the information, all the stuff is explained in this topic but the video is a good tool if you're not a reader

The calculator

It is made to calculate the profit of gems if you make them instead of selling.
Emerald gems are cheaper to a point where you can actually make profit if you MAKE them
instead of buying them.
in certain senario's you can get 250-300k Profit PER UNIT (usually at perfect star or flawless star), if you have a bulk of money to start off with "20m-50m you can make a huge amount of money without having to do much

Usage!

- Only edit the amount of "TOMES OF SECRET" and "FLAWLESS SQUARE" Gems you wil buy
- edit the purchase value in the top left of the program,
- Edit the black boxes with the value the gems are currently selling for

The calculator will calculate the following

- Total value having to spend on Gems and Tomes which you purchase
- Total value of each upgrade cost for the next gem, ( $ Required for tomes etc )
- Auction house's standard 15% reduction upon sale
- Profit per unit, ( if the profit is minus. you obviously dont make profit but pay more.)
- Profit incomparison if you sell 3 of the gem instead of upgrading it to the next level
- Profit you make if you upgrade it to the next level ^

Requirements:
Microsoft - Excel

Download link is in the description of the video
or you click
but i do appreciate an extra view or comment on my vid

Please leave a comment in either this topic or video with your thoughts about it,
i dont have time to actually code it into a program so you're gonna have to deal with excel for now

Cheers
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/27/2012, 19:21   #2

Nice one, thanks
Old 11/27/2012, 20:56   #3

gibts sowas wie crafting bots ? is ziemlich langwierig die sache^^
Old 11/28/2012, 22:09   #4

elite*gold: 3
Das erklärt die unfassbar hohen Preise von über 9k pro "makelloser quadratischer Smaragd" im Momment. ^^
Old 11/28/2012, 23:35   #5

^ not sure, but the gems weren't high a week ago. i decided to make this calc for profitering , it stil works like a boss tho. made like 3m profit so far while hving only 17m ;p
took me a day
Old 12/02/2012, 20:46   #6

elite*gold: 8
At the moment its hard to make profit with this.