Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Language fix - VM(Routing) solution (Error 81-84)

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Deine VM wird wohl den Weg ins WWW finden und allen helfen die bis jetzt probs hatten und angst hatten wegen warden.

schönen abend noch

grüße

Old   #32

Ab " you only have to configure the route" komme ich nicht weiter, anscheinend mache ich irgendein Fehler -.-
Kann mir jemand noch mal in kleinen Schritten erklären was ich da machen muss?
(wäre sau net)

Old   #33

is this for russian client or for eng client, beacuse i have rus keycode and eng client on pc
Old   #34

It's for Japanese client and Chinese keycode, so therefore the thread is useless, because 99,99% of people here are NOT from Japan or China, lol.

ofc it's for English or Deutsch client with a RU Key.

Old   #35

Works fine Thanks !
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Jester View Post
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Don't work for me
I think my error is in the network option.. I don't have your options in bridge menu.
Or i have to select other options?
However, thanks and great job dude!
p.s. sorry for my bad english.
p.p.s but is way better than my russian. that's why i'm here
Problem solved with "12.130.244.193"
Now works
Tnx!
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Jester View Post
Problem solved with "12.130.244.193"
Now works
Tnx!
Added the ip to the tutorial.
Old   #38

Well, this did not work for me yesterday, but I didnt have too much time also to try out the things. I think it could've been the ip that needed to be changed.

BTW, when we turn ON the VM for the first time, the script asks for the preferred language and the client language. After that it takes the same values and doesnt ask again. Suppose I want to run the script again to ask those values so that I can change it. How do I do that?
Old   #39

just i said u need different ips for different login Server. As CN/RU/BR etc etc

if u can't login after u followed the Tutorial @BlehMe properly. You can find "your" LoginServer-Ip for Your Language by ->

in Windows:

open D3. open CMD AS ADMINISTRATOR! Login in D3. Tab out of d3 go to your open CMD-Window and type. -> "netstat -b" (without quotes) look for something like that:
Code:
[Diablo III.exe]
 TCP    127.0.0.1:xxxxx        xxxAdressIPofLoginServerxxx       Connected or Waiting
if u ve more Connections try all IPs with route add. As in Tut mentioned.
if the route is wrong and u can't connect u ve to remove this route with delete route and add the next route with next ip u ve found.

In Linux/Mac:

Linux and Mac has the same Instructions as Win.
But in Linux u ve to use this command in ur Terminal:
Code:
lsof -i -P 

or

netstat -p -e -a -t

tcp        0      0 yourip          xxxAdresseIPofLoginServerxxx:Port         ESTABLISHED/Waiting nr        nr     pidnr/DiabloIII
and for Mac
Code:
netstat -l -p tcp
ve fun with this fix by BlehMe. Hope you enjoy my tutorial

ty again

greetz
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #40

I've added a small AutoIt-Script to get the battle.net-login IP and extended the AddRoute-Script, so you can input the battle.net IP - summarized as D3LangModRoute-Tools
Old   #41

Hey, ich bekomme manchmal nen phyton script error von wegen "global socket is not defined" - funzt ansonsten aber super! Vielen Dank dafür!
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlehMe View Post
I've added a small AutoIt-Script to get the battle.net-login IP and extended the AddRoute-Script, so you can input the battle.net IP - summarized as D3LangModRoute-Tools
Yes but i think you forgot the VM...Can't find it in the downloaded folder... oO

Edit : Nevermind, we can search through you uploaded files on SourceForge, and find the previous one, with the VM.
Old   #43

is it possible to run this skript on an FritzBox? I dont want to start VirtualBox everytime and my Fritzbox should run the holy time Its linux and supports python
Old   #44

Hi,

Fix works well (With AddRoute.exe). But once, connection successful, we can't close the WM !

I stop it after connection, and before play. Is there a solution for this ? Or I have to keep VM Router during play ?
Old   #45

Confirming that this solution is now working for me. Weird thing is that it doesnt work if I use the route add command directly. But, if I use the routeadd exe by BlehMe, it works fine. Anyway, using the exe is the easier method.

Also, I had to make a new rule(Allow VMWare connections) in my firewall(avira internet security) to make this work.

Thanks BlehMe for making this. Cheers

Closed Thread

Tags
d3 language route blehme