Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pub Teaser] Error 82 Bypass

Discussion on [Pub Teaser] Error 82 Bypass within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Pub Teaser] Error 82 Bypass

Update: A very kind individual released a working method to get you banned recently, Modified EXE & WSASend hooks too good. I highly suggest unless you are using throw away accounts (or botting accounts) you avoid that "Bypass" (It's really just a way to get banned).

This bypass has a vastly larger chance of avoiding bans, but as always nothing is undetectable forever. I can't guarantee this will always be perfect, or avoid bans. But I can tell you right away the other bypass is a red flag.

Instructions:

Create a folder named "locale" and place the DLL inside of it. Place the inejctor in the root D3 Directory
(Diablo III\Locale is how your locale folder should be)

This /does/ terminate the game and it's self after a period of time, as this is merely a teaser of the product/bypass that has been created. Since everyone called "scam!!"

The final paid product will be avaible shortly, until then, here take this. (it's dangerous to go alone!~ dat reference)

(as with all releases you probably should install the C++ runtimes)

Obfuscation appears to have caused two false positives on the DLL.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pub.zip (28.9 KB, 55 views)
Old 07/14/2012, 23:55   #2

not shure if serious....
Old 07/15/2012, 00:40   #3

Someone try it??
Old 07/15/2012, 05:41   #4

Cool

Travis,

This "pub" method is a lite free method (which is more risky than the payed & stealth one: ) or? And you're releasing it, because…?

Btw, files are clean (no need of VirusTotal – this is for other users).

Thanks.
Old 07/15/2012, 06:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAUNCH View Post
Travis,

This "pub" method is a lite free method (which is more risky than the payed & stealth one: ) or? And you're releasing it, because…?

Btw, files are clean (no need of VirusTotal – this is for other users).

Thanks.
It's the exact same other than the fact it's merely a teaser demo. It allows you to login and pick a character etc, but it will terminate D3 after a set period of time. It's merely showing you that a bypass is possible, and that the paid one is legitimate. (Also we are going to be changing the paid ones pricing once we finish the auth system. The new auth system that is being made is much more secure, so we dont have to price it higher to compensate for possible auth bypasses.)

Also, I didn't know that you knew Phun, Interesting. I'm not Travis though, I'm the guy who is dealing with the frontend project management.
Old 07/15/2012, 08:41   #6

doesnt work for my german version.
Old 07/15/2012, 10:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatemaza View Post
It's currently only working for ruRU, the full version will support more.
Old 07/15/2012, 10:25   #8

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatemaza View Post
There's no such thing like "german version". Installation setup might be Deutsch, but neither the key [EU one => Global Version (btw all keys are "Global Versions", but ruRU, ptBR and esMX, zhTW, koKR I think – limited/restricted ones)].
Old 07/15/2012, 11:32   #9

yeah! The key is russian. get error 82 anyway with my german "version" after "patching"
Old 07/15/2012, 12:13   #10

can't get it to work as you said please give me more details, I made folder in root directory and have placed injector as stipulated , do i run the injector or Diablo 3 exe eother way I still crashes back to desktop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
It's currently only working for ruRU, the full version will support more.
I have posted and still mo reply starting to think maybe this isn't legit I have a Ru locked key tried this way and nothing Maybe I am missing something .
Old 07/15/2012, 21:00   #11

You must have your clients locale set to enUS.

Run Diablo 3.exe, and then run the injector. It's as simple as that, I know a few others have gotten it to work. So I don't understand why it is not working for you in particular beale32 (Hell, I'm using it right now on two copies of D3. Well, not the teaser, but the same bypass)
Old 07/15/2012, 22:06   #12

there is no "err8xruRU Injected Successfully" and it doesnt work.
Old 07/16/2012, 03:44   #13

How far away are u from finishing?
Old 07/16/2012, 05:51   #14

Doors are open. Again, contact me at . Please take all future purchase discussion to the thread in the trading section ().