Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Closed Thread

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
yehowah> thanks for the explanation.

So you have to customize a routeur. Since there is a ton of models out there I guess releasing a general firmware would be impossible.
Even if I get the perfect firmware properly configured do I guess I need some kind of software for dealing mitm attacks ?

Old   #422

mal so ne frage zwischendurch: funktioniert eigentlich der ursprüngliche fix von deathkeeper noch? hatte von jemand gehört es würde nicht mehr gehen.

Old   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtuning View Post
mal so ne frage zwischendurch: funktioniert eigentlich der ursprüngliche fix von deathkeeper noch? hatte von jemand gehört es würde nicht mehr gehen.
Ja geht immernoch. Momentan diskutieren die Profis unter uns lediglich über eine dritte, anscheinend noch bessere aber schwierigere Alternative. Ich steig da komplett gar nicht durch
Old   #424

elite*gold: 4
Ist warden schon aktiv?

Old   #425

at the moment i m not at home so i can't create my own VM to test it. Some Guy mentioned in this thread that he use -> To modify his traffic through his router. Yeah its possible and for common Routers it'll be possible to use custom linux firmware, but u loose ur warranty, if u use a custom firmware no ISP nor Router Customer Service help u if ur router didn't work normally after ur custom Update. Keep this in Mind. Now i'm thinking about the distros i can use. i'm searching for a distro with very very low cpu and mem load out, debian based. So whole VM is only 300 mb, hopefully. if the VM is configured u ve only to download the VM, do 2 steps and its working. So ur work afterwards will be very simple. In this Fact i ve a lot of work done to keep ur work small and simple and YES i'll make a Tutorial about the steps. Maybe BlehMe release his VM earlier

Edit://
Patching und WPE Solution is still working

greetz
Old   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by yehowah View Post
Some Guy mentioned in this thread that he use -> To modify his traffic through his router. Yeah its possible and for common Routers it'll be possible to use custom linux firmware, but u loose ur warranty, if u use a custom firmware no ISP nor Router Customer Service help u if ur router didn't work normally after ur custom Update. Keep this in Mind.
That was me, and that's not always the case. I have a TP-Link AP/router in front of my ISP's modem. I didn't get it working yet either, I'm using the tool from that someone just posted, it's easier than WPE.
Old   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by clav View Post
That was me, and that's not always the case. I have a TP-Link AP/router in front of my ISP's modem. I didn't get it working yet either, I'm using the tool from that someone just posted, it's easier than WPE.
I'm glad to see people are using it clav. Spread it around your friends, the more people use it, the safer it is.

Give some feedback on the thread regarding the fix, if it works ok for you, if you had any errors, etc.
Old   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by necr0potenc3 View Post
I'm glad to see people are using it clav. Spread it around your friends, the more people use it, the safer it is.

Give some feedback on the thread regarding the fix, if it works ok for you, if you had any errors, etc.
Hey, I have a question regarding your fix. Is it a one time fix like Jumlauta's or do we have to do it at every login like the WPEPro? I am currently using WPEPro (with the modified files that death_keeper uploaded) and wanted to know if this is same as that one, but in one easy to use executable.

As of now, I am going by the assumption that it is not a matter of if I will be banned by Blizz, rather when I will get banned. So, just trying to finish the game at least once before the next ban wave.
Old   #429

its an injection red_zombie. So you ve to do this every time u login. if u won't do this u ve to use the fix coded by Jumlauta.

greetz
Thanks
1 User
Old   #430

Seit heute hab ich oft Fehler 3007 kann das mit der nutzung von WPE zusammenhängen?
Old   #431

Fehler 3007 *UPDATE 14/06* - Foren - Diablo III

liegt eher nicht an WPE Nutzung
Bei mir trat das Problem noch nicht auf!
Old   #432

Fehler 82 <4> - Foren - Diablo III

Lesen. Was für Idioten.
Old   #433

Lol grad fehler 70 gehabt wurde von nem Admin ausem Spiel geschmissen wtf ist heute los
Old   #434

@assok das mit dem admin aus spiel gekickt bedeutet der die gruppe aufgemacht hat, (wer die krone auf hat) hat dich gekickt. Bei mir trat der Fehler aber auch einfach so mal bei nem Disconnect auf. Musste einfach neues Spiel aufmachen und Fehler war weg^^
Old   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumalauta View Post
I updated my patch on my last post: Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

It should now work with the latest update and any further update!

Enjoy.
Btw. get everytime the message: patching failed when i click on the logo. no window pop up. yes i used admin rights. any solutions?

Closed Thread