Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZK Leeching

Discussion on ZK Leeching within the Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZK Leeching

If it isn't already obvious if you have two people who can one shot ZK, each kills boss, leecher hops between games to turn in.

1. Oneshotter A kills ZK
2. Leecher turns in A
3. Oneshotter B kills ZK
3. Leecher turns in B

quickest way for low lvls
Old 07/09/2012, 22:59   #2

Very old
Old 07/10/2012, 10:34   #3

and fixed
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Soul Leeching ???
07/11/2011 - Flyff - 1 Replies
was bringt soul leeching bei einer ultimate waffe ??:p
[FYI]LEECHING
09/17/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
FYI for those who dont know.... leeching is done when you post something that is not made by yours and claim it as your own... you are not called a LEECHER when you put the credits.... CREDITS is crediting someone for their post..or posting the original posters name.... coz many people says that your a leecher even if you put the credits.... it really piss me off when other people says to someone that he/she is a leecher even if he puts the credits in his post...:awesome:
Leeching?
06/29/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Look, I don't know who this little cunt is exactly, but I'm being accused of leeching files from 'this' forum and posting them. All of the things I posty are my work, and if not I had permission to post. Anyway, I don't appreciate the accustions (Hell, I'm not even sure this is the right forum) <!--QuoteBegin--Trance441 robbed of ePvP....It was on ePvP 1 day before it was posted here... Dont give credits.. All has been done is renamed to Moob summit.