Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

high DH dmg with vault + ss

Discussion on high DH dmg with vault + ss within the Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
high DH dmg with vault + ss

First of all:
not my idea, i just repost this.

It´s no big secret, that with the recent Patch (1.04) Vault (Trail of Cinders) has been buffed to 1500% weapondamage over 3seconds.

If you got now stacked Sharpshooter, u'll have about the double amount of weapondamage.
Vault (Trail of Cinders) does not consume the stacked Sharpshooter.

As long you dont autoattack any mob, your damage will stay high.
If you are able to combine with a decent gear of resistance, this should also work well in act3 and maybe act4
Old 08/29/2012, 11:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
This build is very efficient ATM, specially with Life Leech over the LoH. You are also able to deal way higher Damage, than the double, you state, due to Critical hit Damage%.

My friend uses similar build with 170k DPS with Sharpshooter on 100% and a 350% Crit hit damage. He also uses around 50 Disciplin together with the skill preparation with the rune focused mind, he is able to have vault active 100% of the time. Giving him massive damage - with a 9% lifeleech and a decent amount of resistance his able to clear act 4 fast and easy.