Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Kurz Guide] - Sin Claw Shopping

Discussion on [Kurz Guide] - Sin Claw Shopping within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/03/2013, 14:07   #61

elite*gold: 0
Hi! Hab grad komplett alles durchgelesen und mir ist erst am Ende aufgefallen das das ja eigentlich ne pickit oben für ladder ist... Gilt sie auch für nl?
Old 11/03/2013, 14:14   #62

elite*gold: 0
ja.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Add Item @ Pet Into Shopping Mall (with pic)
01/13/2013 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Ok..there is a lot of people asking me how to put item @ pet in Shopping Mall (SM)..well to day im gonna show a guide how to put item @ pet into SM..please follow the step below: ---------------------------------------- Step 1 Download Itemtype & Shop Editor that release by funhacker.You can get it here: Itemtype Editor & Shop.dat Editor
[GUIDE] Hexedit Shopping Mall to replace Items Equipment and Eggs
07/03/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Hexedit Shop.dat to replace Items Here ill show you how to hexedit the shopping mall to replace items, not adding new ones, cause i don't get success in it yet. First we need a good hexeditor, i use winhex: http://www.x-ways.net/winhex.zip copy your shop.dat from your client to your desktop (and make a backup of it in case you screw it up) Launch winhex.exe and open the shop.dat file, this is the main screen of it:
[GUIDE] Editing Shopping Mall in Hex
12/11/2010 - Shaiya - 11 Replies
I am releasing this to help in knowlege of Cash.SData @edit = Image Descriptions are Translated ^^ sorry for my bad english if somebody have doubt i will help. I use the program Hex Workshop Hex Editor. http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/23/editandosho ppingmalling.jpg
I need Claw
01/03/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
I need claw help me
[Guide] Adding item to shopping mall.
12/16/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
ok guys i would like to thanks the great :p cypherghoser1 first for releasing how to replace item i wouldn't remember all this without his guide, so thought of sharing this as a pay back. :handsdown: *Recommanded to read this first* http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/189204-guide-hexedit-shopping-mall-replace-items -equipment-eggs.html <<Cypherghoser1's guide alright everyone probably seen his guide about replacing item on shopping mall.. so lets now do this new version of...