Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Diablo 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CD keys - Very cheap - 100p working - Free Test

Discussion on CD keys - Very cheap - 100p working - Free Test within the Diablo 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/28/2016, 22:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought 1000 sets from him, most of them are in use now. He just resells them over and over. He has another 3.5k sets to sell...
Old 08/29/2016, 16:18   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsche-Mafia View Post
I bought 1000 sets from him, most of them are in use now. He just resells them over and over. He has another 3.5k sets to sell...
... what was his paypal mail?
or how do you paid him
Old 08/29/2016, 16:25   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
... what was his paypal mail?
or how do you paid him
I sent the money via skrill. I won't release his name.
Old 08/30/2016, 15:43   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsche-Mafia View Post
I sent the money via skrill. I won't release his name.
maybe pm me his mail, I have a offer about 500+ keys from a nother forum but I dont want to buy same keys as you did... maybe its the same user/paypal
Old 09/08/2016, 14:15   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need 2 sets here if someone wants FG on d2jsp