Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Diablo 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2Jsp account registered with wrong email -.-

Discussion on D2Jsp account registered with wrong email -.- within the Diablo 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2Jsp account registered with wrong email -.-

hi@all ...

Well i think im a idiot .. x.x
i registered a account on d2jsp with a wrong email ... and i dont know which one -.-

can someone conntact for me a moderator or someone else to tell him if he can "Validate" the account "CssLow" or if he can disable this account?

Thanks
Old 08/02/2013, 09:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

proof that this is your acc ? nope.
register a new one and all is fine
Old 08/02/2013, 15:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
i know a moderator, no chance. only one person could do that. the owner of the site
Old 08/05/2013, 23:05   #4

i wrote a email to account recovery and i wrote that i forgot the email etc...
and i get an "automatically" email from the system where they say ... that they cant help me becouse the informations are wrong???? o.o

when i register a new account they disable it after 1h ... can someone conntact a "Super Moderator" for me please o.o?

or can someone ask him if he can validate my account ... whitouth getting the **** email .. x.x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Diamond accounts for sale! (original email registered included!!) Boosting service!
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello ladies a gents i do this advertisement for a trusted friend of mine he is selling 2 diamond accounts at the moment as well as boosting service (one of the best and cheapest around). Account number 1: Diamond 1 75 wins 20 loses (mmr is highest in the server, can easily go challenger if u are abit good). this accounts price is negotiable. Account number 2: Diamond 5 75 heroes, 35 skins. 10 runepages, very good mmr gets like 20-25 LP per win. can easily climb to diamond 3-1. This...
Registered Email z8games
05/03/2012 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
Hey, ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Lösung, um die Email herauszufinden, mit welcher der Account zurzeit registriert ist. MfG S1NCE
REGISTERED EMAIL
01/06/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok guys i remember my old acc on dekaron , i know his ID but forgot password and the acc is on another hotmail that i dont know the password but that hot mail isnt reg email, i forgot the reg mail but i sure know the pasword of it so if somebody knows how could i get only the name of my reg email i will be very happy :D
Uthgard acc - how to change registered email
10/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
As in title . i am about to buy an Uthgard acc but i just dont wanna waste my money. ive got few midgard acc which i am using and all of them a registered on my email so i can change passwords and all of that.Question is if i buy an acc am i able to register it on my email somehow? cose if not owner can change pass anytime and i can be left with no money and no acc. Thanks for help brothers:p