Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net Is Unable To Properly Identify Your Application Version

Discussion on Battle.net Is Unable To Properly Identify Your Application Version within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net Is Unable To Properly Identify Your Application Version

Was bedeutet das denn bitte? Wird der Kolbot jetzt detected oder was?
Old 11/21/2012, 18:21   #2

nope dein cdkey ist einfach nur falsch...
Old 11/21/2012, 18:24   #3

elite*gold: 20
hab ich auch ab und zu mal^^ hast deinen cd key falsch in die mpq oder in den manager eingegeben was dazu führt dass das battle net dir sagt dein key is falsch und deswegen kannst du nciht connecten
Old 11/21/2012, 18:31   #4

Nein, das ist leider was anderes...
Der Bot lief einige Stunden durch, dann nicht mehr.
Wenn der Key falsch ist, sagt der irgendetwas von wegen this key belongs to annother product oder so

Das problem hat sich über Nacht von selbst gelöst, ich habe keine Ahnung, was da los war
Old 11/22/2012, 16:35   #5

Received Thanks: 1,191
Hatte das Problem mal mit der Umstellung von Deutsch auf Englisch. Auf deutsch gings, aber auf englisch plötzlich nicht; beim selben key (war mal auf ner Seite gekauft; Chinakey?).
Old 11/23/2012, 13:22   #6

bei mir ist das wenn ich diablo nicht als admin starte.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Application [Battle of the Immortals]
07/17/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 7 Replies
To whom it may concern.. I am a 34 year old/young guy from Denmark. I have been playing MMO games for over 10 years, and FPS since the beginning of the 90's Lately im playing BOI, because it is what catches my mind currently. I made the first private server of the korean game "Kalonline" some years ago, with a few thousand players. Uptime a few years. Named Kalonline. I have been active as a moderator for a big board simmilar to this for a few years, and even had my own boards to...
Modderator Application [Battle of the Immortals]
02/18/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 2 Replies
* Contact data Hotmail : [email protected] Yahoo Mail : [email protected] * Age: 20 * What is the reason you decided to apply?
[FEHLER] battle.net is unable to properly...
08/20/2010 - Diablo 2 - 10 Replies
...identify your application version Hab den Fehler seit nunmehr 30 min. Dachte erst es liegt an meiner Installation. Da ich aber mehrere Bots auf 2 Rechnern (16 Bots; Proxy) laufen lasse und die Installationen unabhängig sind, dennoch aber das Problem bei beiden PCs auftritt kann es daran nicht liegen. Hat jemand das Problem auch? Liegts evtl. am BNET? Einer ne Ahnung wie man das beheben kann? Google brachte nur folgendes Ergebnis: --> Neuinstallation. Aber wie o.g. is das wohl...
Unable to validate game version
05/29/2007 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi I downloaded WOW from torrent site and installed all the patches to 2.1.0 Now i'm using wowstatus.net to find private servers to play on, but when i click on "Connect" and it loade wow and i try to login, i get "Unable to validate game version.. This may be caused by.... Please visit ...." error... Do i need some kind of no cd crack or something? I tried a few servers but i always get this.. Did i forgot to do sometbing before i can play?