Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Diablo 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I QUIT D2R. I AM SELLING ALL MY FG

Discussion on I QUIT D2R. I AM SELLING ALL MY FG within the Diablo 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I QUIT D2R. I AM SELLING ALL MY FG

removed
Old 11/27/2021, 03:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
consider it done.

elite*gold: 10000
Received Thanks: 1,258
It's not allowed to have several threads with similar offers or services.
Please use this thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/di...elling-fg.html

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] D2R Get Picked: PickIt Bot
11/14/2021 - Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading - 153 Replies
D2R GetPicked PickIt Bot by Trikk ABOUT This is an AutoIt bot that doesn't read/write to memory, it just simply searches for the items on the screen and grabs them in a radius around your character. It also allows you to click the X1 mouse button on your mouse to quickly leave the game before dying. Quick Leave In Action https://s9.gifyu.com/images/QuickLeave-compressed .gif Auto Loot In Action
[Selling] BUYING AND SELLING D2R STUFF - RUNES,ITEMS,SERVICES
11/12/2021 - Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading - 7 Replies
Buying and selling diablo 2 ressurected stuff - runes,items,services Years in business, thousands of happy customers :) Lots of payment methods and flexible working hours. Please add me with one of the methods below if you're looking to buy or to sell some diablo 2 stuff: skype - dartex2008 discord - Dartex#1378 telegram - dartex2008
I Quit this Forum And I Quit My Server. [Flaming on emme and tao ;)]
10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey bitches (emme, tao) wtf did you guys wanted? that i quited this forum? you guys are destroying this forum! the only thing that you guys can do is flaming on all server that are new! but where are the servers from you guys? i dont see a server that is made by emme or tao. the only thing that i wanted is a server, that was the only fucking thing that i wanted!:mad::D btw a forum is to help ppl and to talk about games i think, when did you guys helped people or talked nice about games...