Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling D2R Maphack

Discussion on Selling D2R Maphack within the Diablo 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling D2R Maphack

Selling Maphack for Diablo 2 Resurrected

How it works: You

Proof & Voches: I will be offering the Maphack to anyone with 100+ positive ratings here for FREE to test it for 24 hours. after that they are welcome to leave feedback and pay the full price if they'd like to use it further. anyone that already bought it and uses it is encouraged and welcomed to leave their feedback aswell. I can also prove maphack working from start (loading up game & .exe maphack to running couple of areas for you on Discord Screenshare)

Price is 50$ - one time payment, whenever there is a new patch by blizzard, you will just need to wait for me to update it (will be instant in most cases) and redownload it to get the latest update.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, i'm online alot.

Contact me only via PM or Discord

Discord: HQGsa00#0133