Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Diablo 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lots of HRs/GG items on PD2!!

Discussion on Selling lots of HRs/GG items on PD2!! within the Diablo 2 Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lots of HRs/GG items on PD2!!

Selling HRs/high end items on PD2!!!

msg me on discord for stash/price brusk#4357

atm have :
Zod jah ber sur ohm vex

items:
PERFECT wisp 6/12 3/3
arach 20

and much more stuff!

Stock update!!!
Zod
3x jah
Ber
2x sur
2xLo
4x Ohm
3x vex
2x mal

doing super good prices for whole pack!

online and ready to trade! msg brusk#4357
Old 03/25/2021, 17:25   #2

got a bunch of new stuff!
pm me on disc for stock/price brusk#4357
Old 04/30/2021, 01:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Project d2

Do you habe a list of all unique item you got

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] selling project diablo PD2 runes /items
12/28/2020 - Diablo 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I'm new here but you don't have to worry I am an old helper hehe ;] I play on PD2 and atm i have full build and I can sell what I don't need for the moment it is near 10hr . You don't have to worry about anything because the transactions will be done via ebay, so everyone and you and I will be 100% safe. I old use ebay and 100% positiv with more than 100 comment. if you are interested, write me a message and I will agree with the price and arrange auctions ;)
[Selling] 🌟 RUST HOUR BOOSTED ACCOUNTS 🌟 STARTING AT $8.99 🌟 1000+ HRS/500+ HRS/100+ HRS 🌟
12/14/2020 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
If you're interested in hour boosted Rust accounts, you're at the right place! Our Guarantee All accounts come with full access to the original email All accounts are Steam Lvl 0 unless noted All accounts are safe from Region Locks All Accounts are safe from VAC & EAC bans All accounts have a 0% restore rate
Selling Lots and Lots of account with Lots of games
05/23/2020 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im selling over 20 different Origins accounts that all have games. Including Battefields, Sims, Need for speeds and even Deluxe Editions of some games!! If you are interested, or you want to see a full overview of all the accounts and games i am selling plus prices, DM me on DISCORD: digi#4269
[Selling] STEAM Account [ARMA3 500+HRS ARMA 2 1K+ HRS]
11/21/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my steam account. Information : Steam level 4, wallet unlocked with 3 euros in wallet, no bans, no restrictions. Games list : ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead 1042 HOURS Arma 3 675 hours Dayz 76 hours GTA V 46 hours Payday 2 rust and other games. Price 35 euro paypal skype aleksiukas7
Suche PD2 oder Acc mit PD2 [B] E*g
11/01/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Steht oben Am esten nur PD2 sollte auf jeden fall billig sein ! MFG