Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2: Resurrected
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2R Assistant and Tweaked PindleBot

Discussion on D2R Assistant and Tweaked PindleBot within the Diablo 2: Resurrected forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 06/06/2022, 06:55   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphr0 View Post
yes, but its better to put the d2r window on the bottom right of screen to make sure the mouse doesnt overlay iut even if its on the back of the browser it might bug. just slide the window very low right of monitor and it should be fine without minimizing it

the lite version have countess, andariel, mephisto, council, eldritch, shenk, pindle and nilahtahk available for pally and sorc. the full version have all the spot in the game and bosses
Thanks for your reply.

Do you have a discord link to enter to see how people are enjoying it and/or what they are walking into?
Old 06/07/2022, 20:19   #62

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
Have they changed the packet system somehow?
Packet TP/casting on D2 1.14D was semi-patched, if you were to use it, you'd definitely get banned pretty quickly.
How come current packet casting is safe to use?
Quote:
Hi, thanks for your concern. The bot is patched accordingly. No one is getting ban.

The biggest ban threat is your own behaviour with it, if you bot abusively for so much hours a day and run fast games, this have very high chance of being ban.

I would recommend an average usage of 8-10 hours a day and games over 3-5 minutes.
Fastmod / PacketCasting LIKE old d2 kukbot and then kolbot -- NOT PATCHED and still safe & never ban in 1.14D.

AGREE WITH Aphr0 Fastmod / PacketCasting works on D2R also - i use it and NO BAN - BOT 24/7
Old 06/07/2022, 20:29   #63

Hi! i looking for a free maphack, what does the trial version provide of D2R assist? -->

in the future I intend to buy the bot to run 3 or more characters at the same time. is it possible to do this with only one license? thank you
Old 06/08/2022, 15:33   #64

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenKen View Post
Hi! i looking for a free maphack, what does the trial version provide of D2R assist? -->

in the future I intend to buy the bot to run 3 or more characters at the same time. is it possible to do this with only one license? thank you
check for free, posted here :

Code:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/diablo-2-resurrected/5033088-d2r-tool-mapassist-dont-know-how-safe.html
Code:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/diablo-2-resurrected/5033090-d2r-tool-d2rmh-dont-know-how-safe.html
Old 06/09/2022, 20:41   #65

elite*gold: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennaert2 View Post
Thanks for your reply.

Do you have a discord link to enter to see how people are enjoying it and/or what they are walking into?
sorry the discord is for the users, not looking to make it public to everyone atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenKen View Post

at the moment there is no free trial because people abused the system and made several fake accounts to get free keys and make it work for many days.
Old 06/09/2022, 21:10   #66

elite*gold: 83
How safe is that?
Any recent bans?
Old 06/10/2022, 00:42   #67

Dont waste your money on D2RAssist with GetGud.cc. Although it is good, it doesn't work most of the time. It goes down everytime there is an update and take days to come back up. Also, literally no support whatsoever. You will never be able to ask anyone anything about this hack directly.
Old 06/10/2022, 10:23   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativename02 View Post
Dont waste your money on D2RAssist with GetGud.cc. Although it is good, it doesn't work most of the time. It goes down everytime there is an update and take days to come back up. Also, literally no support whatsoever. You will never be able to ask anyone anything about this hack directly.
Hi, We answer as much as possible. I am sorry you had a problem with it. Its also normal for your safety that the hack stops working temporarly until the developer make a check up on the patch to make sure the hack is still secure and apply the new patch on the hack before you can use it again. This is completely normal behavior to keep a safe hack. Everytime a new patch hits, you need to make a check.
Old 06/11/2022, 01:20   #69

Quote:
Hi, We answer as much as possible. I am sorry you had a problem with it. Its also normal for your safety that the hack stops working temporarly until the developer make a check up on the patch to make sure the hack is still secure and apply the new patch on the hack before you can use it again. This is completely normal behavior to keep a safe hack. Everytime a new patch hits, you need to make a check.
Well, it's been being checked for 4 days now. I paid for 30 days and i haven't been able to use it due to "checks" about 6 days of that 30 so far.
Old 06/11/2022, 08:56   #70

Quote:
Well, it's been being checked for 4 days now. I paid for 30 days and i haven't been able to use it due to "checks" about 6 days of that 30 so far.
that sucks to hear idk
i bought via . com/ (OG seller not reseller)
and it has been very smooth, made around 7k in 2 weeks now
just wish it was cheaper
Old 06/11/2022, 09:09   #71

Quote:
Please make a new ticket, i do not see the ticket or i missed it.
Old 06/12/2022, 23:28   #72

Quote:
I was just using this tool now it has been working for ever and the downtime on these hacks and bots never exceed past a day. You are running zhipei.exe and are you on laptop?
Old 06/15/2022, 02:23   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity666 View Post
I was just using this tool now it has been working for ever and the downtime on these hacks and bots never exceed past a day. You are running zhipei.exe and are you on laptop?
yes, everything is running smoothly for hundreds of people, hack for pickit and maphack + jieguan bot both works no problem.
Old 06/15/2022, 08:16   #74

Quote:
yes, everything is running smoothly for hundreds of people, hack for pickit and maphack + jieguan bot both works no problem.
how can I check that u are actually approved partner ?
Old 06/15/2022, 14:35   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoanew View Post
how can I check that u are actually approved partner ?

this is the jieguan discord and you can see my title. Zhiphei makes his announcement there and the community is helped.

you can buy at