Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I QUIT D2R I AM SELLING ALL MY D2JSP FG

Discussion on I QUIT D2R I AM SELLING ALL MY D2JSP FG within the Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I QUIT D2R I AM SELLING ALL MY D2JSP FG

I recently got married and I am moving out of state (usa) for my job. With my new promotion and being a newlywed I no longer have time to play as much as I use to I've sold everything I had for fg and now I'm selling the fg
Price is 15$ per 1k FG message me on discord is the best way to get ahold of me.

Yez#2030

I can do cheaper than 15$ per 1k if someone buys bulk. Thanks, happy holidays.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mediator needed d2jsp acc vs d2r items
12/03/2021 - Middleman - 1 Replies
Searching a mediator for trade of my d2jsp acc vs d2r items. We need someone to handle the trade for us just to be sure noone is cheated. I could offer a bit of FG for the help if you want.
I QUIT DIABLO I AM SELLING ALL D2JSP FG
11/30/2021 - Diablo 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I recently got married and I am moving out of state (usa) for my job. With my new promotion and being a newlywed I no longer have time to play as much as I use to I've sold everything I had for fg and now I'm selling the fg Price is 15$ per 1k FG message me on discord is the best way to get ahold of me. Yez#2030 I can do cheaper than 15$ per 1k if someone buys bulk. Thanks, happy holidays.
I QUIT D2R. I AM SELLING ALL MY FG
11/27/2021 - Diablo 2 Trading - 1 Replies
removed
[Selling] Quitting D2R --> D2jsp FG cashout
10/26/2021 - Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I would like to sell D2jsp FG (got 20k) for real money or BTC. If you want make a deal we can contact each other on Facebook or discord?
[Buying] WTB: D2R items/ D2JSP FG
10/07/2021 - Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I know Iím new, hope that doesnít scare to many people away. Like title says I want to buy D2R items. Interested in HOTO, CTA, SOJ, HRs.. please let me know price! Because Iím so new Iím ok paying first. Would prefer to Venmo in USD. Please message here or message discord SeeQuinn#1082.