Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Destiny Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

【outsiderhax】UD slot private

Discussion on 【outsiderhax】UD slot private within the Destiny Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 223
【outsiderhax】UD slot private

Support CPU:Intel&AMD
support system:WIN10(1809 1903 1909 2004 20h2 21h1)&WIN11
slot(25/30)
function

Full attribute(Your six dimensional attribute has been increased to 100%)
Silent aim + unlimited ammu(Silent aiming is only applicable to sniper guns, submachine guns, rifles, pistols, bows and arrows, shotguns, such bullet weapons, howitzers, rocket launchers and lasers. It will not be the target of silence)
Infinite Resurrection
Anti power level suppression(If you enter 1350 at 1200 power level, you will not receive additional power level gap damage, but it will be invalid after switching armor, unless you turn on this function again)
Infinite knife
Super firing speed of machine gun(PVE does damage, but PVP has no effect)

Because the drawing layer is easy to be detected, it is temporarily cancelled, so there is no ESP, and the subsequent functions are still under development. At present, the functions have been tested for a week, and there is no problem
Price-60usd/month

If you have any questions, please contact my discord:APLUSVABLE#3957
channel:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2021, 22:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
this post should NOT be up if you're cheat is detected my friend.
Old 11/16/2021, 08:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APLUSVABLE View Post
Support CPU:Intel&AMD
support system:WIN10(1809 1903 1909 2004 20h2 21h1)
slot(0/15)
function

Full attribute(Your six dimensional attribute has been increased to 100%)
Silent aim + unlimited ammu(Silent aim only works in sniper guns, submachine guns, rifles, hand guns, this bullet type weapons, bows and arrows, howitzers, bazookas, lasers and shotguns. It will not be silent aim)
Infinite Resurrection
Anti power level suppression(If you enter 1350 at 1200 power level, you will not receive additional power level gap damage, but it will be invalid after switching armor, unless you turn on this function again)
Infinite knife
Super firing speed of machine gun(PVE does damage, but PVP has no effect)

Because the drawing layer is easy to be detected, it is temporarily cancelled, so there is no ESP, and the subsequent functions are still under development. At present, the functions have been tested for a week, and there is no problem
Price-60usd/month

If you have any questions, please contact my discord:APLUSVABLE#9321
channel:

Hi, does it have an aimbot? And does it work in pvp?

Also can you post an image of interface?
Old 11/16/2021, 15:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSDPFR326 View Post
this post should NOT be up if you're cheat is detected my friend.
Are you kidding? At present, no one buys it. My ***, how did he get it? I released it at more than 1 a.m. your evaluation time was 5:30 a.m. at that time, I was still sleeping. At present, there is only one dealer playing, and it was tested at 14:52 p.m. China time zone. His evaluation is very good, and him have bought key for three months. You are deliberately slandering me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakush View Post
Hi, does it have an aimbot? And does it work in pvp?

Also can you post an image of interface?
Silent aim in PVP is effective, but the killing effect is not as good as ring-1, because without ESP, you use a sniper gun. You are invincible at a long distance. You can shoot at will
Old 11/18/2021, 21:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, i bought it, used in PVE and PVP, it works, has some instructions missing, but in dicord they helped, but discord is down, i will wait for a new discord, to keep you guys posted.

If anybody purchase it, fell free to contact me for help ingame.
Old 11/18/2021, 22:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeosires View Post
Hello, i bought it, used in PVE and PVP, it works, has some instructions missing, but in dicord they helped, but discord is down, i will wait for a new discord, to keep you guys posted.

Hey man, when you're running in PvP does every kill get registered in the killfeed as a headshot?

I tried asking in the discord but wasn't able to get a real answer. Obviously you wouldn't be able to use it in trials if this was the case.

It also doesn't appear to have a FOV limiter which would run you into some problems.
Old 11/18/2021, 23:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodda View Post
Hey man, when you're running in PvP does every kill get registered in the killfeed as a headshot?

I tried asking in the discord but wasn't able to get a real answer. Obviously you wouldn't be able to use it in trials if this was the case.

It also doesn't appear to have a FOV limiter which would run you into some problems.
Hello

I dont know how it counts, i tried to see in destiny tracker but it doesnt show, it doesnt have fov, its very basic, silent aim works only with the first weapon, cinetic, the other options are main pvp, i think is still under developement.

Thats the menu, you hide with F2

Old 11/19/2021, 13:15   #8

Quote:
Hello

I dont know how it counts, i tried to see in destiny tracker but it doesnt show, it doesnt have fov, its very basic, silent aim works only with the first weapon, cinetic, the other options are main pvp, i think is still under developement.

Thats the menu, you hide with F2

Each time you switch weapons, please click again. If you click only once, it is equivalent to only allowing the weapons in your hand to have unlimited ammunition + silent aim. Only the first weapon will work. Any mode or region will take effect permanently. Unless you close the game, all weapons will have unlimited ammunition, and some weapons cannot have silent aim

Quote:

The channel has been reported. I have established a new channel XD
Old 11/19/2021, 23:41   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you confirm if silent aim kills are registered as a headshot in the PVP kill feed?
Old 11/20/2021, 05:44   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Can you confirm if silent aim kills are registered as a headshot in the PVP kill feed?
If you aim, It Will Mark as headshot, hip fire, you can shot in the body Just play smart
Old 11/21/2021, 11:51   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the hack. It works well, just needs some customizability to be able to use in trials. You can't hit anything but headshots when ADS currently.
Old 11/22/2021, 07:44   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my PC is keep crashing after i enter the key (AMD win 21H1)
Old 11/22/2021, 12:50   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have to set your timezone to Hong Kong UTC +8
Old 11/22/2021, 12:55   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You have to set your timezone to Hong Kong UTC +8
Thanks working now
Old 12/01/2021, 22:00   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not buy the cheat was cracked and its DT
Thanks
1 User