Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Destiny Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

【outsiderhax】UD slot private

Discussion on 【outsiderhax】UD slot private within the Destiny Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/02/2021, 00:58   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayron View Post
Do not buy the cheat was cracked and its DT
There is no proof of it, just a thread in a forum from a guy that is member in the same forum since december first 2021.
Old 12/02/2021, 06:41   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doesn't really matter. The "15 slot" hack how has 60+ users and the dev said he is expecting a ban wave.
Old 12/02/2021, 15:25   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodda View Post
Doesn't really matter. The "15 slot" hack how has 60+ users and the dev said he is expecting a ban wave.
70 users, but what do you spect, the guy needs to live from it, imagine 100 users, its 6000 a month, if he gets sued, thats nothing.
Old 12/02/2021, 19:48   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodda View Post
The dev has 15 slots, and the other two resellers have their own slots as well. Under 100 users in total, compared to another public cheat out there that's literally public and anyone can purchase. Less than 100 players is nothing to worry about, especially when Bungie is sue-hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fayron View Post
Do not buy the cheat was cracked and its DT
Literally no proof. The guy posted on a competing forum with an account created in December of this year, and has no video of said crack whatsoever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2021, 02:17   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
If I learned one thing, bungie even sue 10 people

Bungie is really on war. But 60$ is cheap I guess, so worth give it a try.
Old 12/12/2021, 04:03   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This account also verified a purchase for the New World "liberty" cheat recently. The account and discord name is associated with the same discord channel that has been ripping other people off in the "liberty" cheat New World forum. Check out a couple of posts here:

Additionally, this ************ is out looking for money and jobs, but is a "legit" seller of a New World cheat:

Most legit coders and sellers I know and work with, aren't out there looking for jobs at the same time they are successful at selling a legitimate product. Put 2 and 2 together and you get a scammer with a lot of alt or hacked accounts he is using to "verify" trade. Ban this dumb ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2021, 15:33   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

same ****
Old 01/01/2022, 21:16   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 340
I have been using it for 1 week and I have no problems! It works perfect for me.
Old 01/11/2022, 20:52   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

it is not cracked , just a reseller like Dynamic / Intensity
Old 01/28/2022, 00:43   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any slots open?
Old 03/23/2022, 11:28   #26

elite*gold: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by real0325 View Post
Any slots open?
yes
Old 07/08/2022, 21:19   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
This cheat has been detected multiple times over the past couple of months. With a growing userbase as well as the frequent absence of the developer, Outsider has been hit several times. The developer has tried to compensate his customers, but the cheat does remain detected.

It's undergoing development once again as the developer tries to figure out a workaround. If anyone is looking to purchase this cheat, this is what I'll say about it:

It's definitely legit. It's a good cheat. However, and this is a big however, it has been detected multiples times recently and has gotten a good chunk of the userbase banned (I would say all the users have gotten banned but there are a few people who say they haven't been hit). If you're okay with risking your accounts with the upcoming updates the developer has promised, suit yourself.
Old 08/07/2022, 16:09   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
This cheat has been detected multiple times over the past couple of months. With a growing userbase as well as the frequent absence of the developer, Outsider has been hit several times. The developer has tried to compensate his customers, but the cheat does remain detected.

It's undergoing development once again as the developer tries to figure out a workaround. If anyone is looking to purchase this cheat, this is what I'll say about it:

It's definitely legit. It's a good cheat. However, and this is a big however, it has been detected multiples times recently and has gotten a good chunk of the userbase banned (I would say all the users have gotten banned but there are a few people who say they haven't been hit). If you're okay with risking your accounts with the upcoming updates the developer has promised, suit yourself.

I am one of his cheat's current user here is my opinion.
In terms of functionality the cheat is awesome but the detection rate is extremely high after every 10-12 days a ban wave bans almost 80% of users some get ban earlier some get delayed ban.

I used the cheat on 2 machines with different account both of them got banned i did not raged , nor played pvp just if someone thinks i might got reported played almost everything solo. Both of them got banned even when i did not played with one account for several days ( possibly they collected data overtime and gave the ban wave)

He created another version after the ban wave with only (silent aim + 100 stats + inf ammo)

And removed auto respawn, and other misc features ensuring this version would be safe

This Thursday - Friday another ban wave hit multiple users [ i am still safe i did not logged in to the game since then waiting if i will get a delayed ban like last time]

The overall functionality of cheat is 10/10 but high detection rate is something which is ruining this cheat.

Most of us are AMD users where he is our only choice

I hope he fixes it soon 😄
Old 03/09/2023, 08:45   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey still available?
Old 05/23/2023, 05:54   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best cheat Ever <3 - made this again Aplus