Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

whats the best fishing bot?

Discussion on whats the best fishing bot? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/05/2007, 13:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3456543 View Post
best fishing bot and legal is veterans amulet it has a autofisher as bonus feature!!
I have asked a VGM and they said that you have to be able to answer a GM or they will count you as botting anyways.
Old 10/06/2007, 14:13   #17

@SkyDrag0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDrag0n View Post
I have asked a VGM and they said that you have to be able to answer a GM or they will count you as botting anyways.
Problem with that is the GMs are right stupid mothers I had a player jailed by one when I wasn't AFK! I was sat right there watching myself fishing. Here is why them jailing you for not speaking DOES NOT work....

1. They are making no efforts to stop the SPAM on the main chat channel. (ie. get your cheap Gil from LAME SITE.COM)

2. Alot of PPL put Team chat on so they don't have to look at the crap.

3. The GMs are to stupid to whisper you so you can't see them talking to you when your on team chat.

The end result is PPL will just not play the game anymore, I know of others who don't BOT that have been jailed within days of starting the game just because a GM has not whispered them. ACCLAIM will lose out in the long run if they keep doing this as some of the PPL IK are BIG DB and Silk buyers and since they got jailed for no reason they have emailed ACCLAIM telling then how stupid it is and have left for other games they play.

The long and short of it is.... If you find a hidden spot you can auto fish over night safe. And in the long run ACCLAIM will have to change the way they identify BOTs. As a noob GM saying "Hey reply or I'll jail you" just wont work forever, not everyone can speak English and as I pointed out before the GMs are to stupid to use whisper.

If it comes to it we will all have to make auto responders that talk in an obscure language that says random phrases along the lines of "I don't speak English" and "Sorry I don't know what your saying".

Honiahaka~
Old 10/12/2007, 07:44   #18

Back to topic tho, lolz... I personally think Honaihaka's and Oscinis's fishing bots are the best.... Honaihaka's my favorite tho XD
Old 10/14/2007, 00:36   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
250k for all day .. that's sick .. 1hr training u can get about 150k already ... or buy a silver argate with 500k then re-sell 1mil -- so u get 500k in just 2 minutes

Can i say this Yea.. or Yahooooo ?
you cant sell a silver argate for 1 mill ^_^