Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FIGHT OFF SCAMMING ACCOUNT WITH MY IDEA XD

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FIGHT OFF SCAMMING ACCOUNT WITH MY IDEA XD

ok, so have you ever bought, and somone or the original owner recovers it or takes it back? and your really mad and ****** of becuase you spent money getting it gear, and time to level it, and you wish you can get back at that person, well if your not to emotionally attached to the account you can do this, once you a buy an account hack on it, go do a crespo dungeon and vac inside to aviod getting banned, then after you lure in all the mobs, take Screenshots and pictures of your self vacing, then close down the game, turn of your hacks and your good to go, so incase you do get scammed, just show the screenshots on the 2moons forums, gm, or somewhere, and bann the account ^^, that way the scammer loses, and all account thats been resold, and traded will be banned eventually, fight back against Bitchass scammers, thank me if you think this is a pretty good idea

Old 07/08/2010, 08:55   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
This "idea" is about as old as hacking itself. And how does this help fight scammers? The main and best idea is to spot scammers and dont trade with them.

Old 07/08/2010, 09:51   #3

You can tell scammers out,
1.OutRAGES offers
2.Wont use middleman
3.Bad itrader
4.new to server low post count.
Old 07/08/2010, 10:50   #4

wow. i dont have many posts but im on this forum long time. In my opinion best is trade on ebay or other auction portal . I will never use middleman more cause my char was scammed ^^

Old 07/08/2010, 11:21   #5

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphen View Post
I will never use middleman more cause my char was scammed ^^
If you don't wanna use middleman nobody want trade with you, if you no go first.
Use only trusted people as middleman
Old 07/08/2010, 11:39   #6

Here noneone can be trusted . I think best way is
1. we talk about trade
2. we set price
3. Char go to sell on auctionservis
4. I buy this char
5. Seller give me all

btw. My char was scammed by a middleman
Old 07/08/2010, 11:50   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
Use mods or people with high iTrader sores for middlemen.
Old 07/08/2010, 11:54   #8

Blunt isnt high? ^^ Thats all what i want to say in this topic
Old 07/08/2010, 12:17   #9

Then why middleman Geforce got banned for scaming guys , its not about post count , iTrade , or your status on a forum , in one day you will get scamed anyway by a trusted person , this are humans .
Old 07/08/2010, 16:59   #10

o.o

calm down people, im saying if everything else fails, becuase you might have a sucessful trade, but the person might've given you a bs registered email, Which is almost always the case, thats why if you dont have full control of the account, hack on it for a few mins, not to long, and when the scammer decides to take his/her account back, bann the account so you both lose!
Old 07/08/2010, 17:04   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphen View Post
Blunt isnt high? ^^ Thats all what i want to say in this topic
It's easy to blame someone else ... Why don't you tell them that you gave me a fake registered email. I didn't want to buy your acc anymore it's not a reason to get mad and call me a scammer. I checked the date the email was created and it was created on 22 june and I wanted to buy your account on 28 june. And then you tell me that it's your private email but you got the account from your friend. If it's your friend's account I should have his email not your...
And then I gave you back the account and I even asked you if you changed the pw before leaving. So stop saying bs when it's you that tried to scam me
Old 07/08/2010, 17:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabsuviu View Post
Then why middleman Geforce got banned for scaming guys , its not about post count , iTrade , or your status on a forum , in one day you will get scamed anyway by a trusted person , this are humans .
Hmm Humans arent scammers.
and scammers anent humans.
Old 07/08/2010, 17:47   #13

There are more and more scammers now because the admins don't give a f*ck anymore. Before I posted about scammers in complain section with some proof and they got banned the same day. Now I posted about a scammer with many proofs 2 weeks ago and they didn't even answer yet. I got a negative feedback and I asked to remove it , no answers ... If you don't care anymore , close the section it would be better. People are losing their moneys/times/accounts. There are even people making multi accounts and doing fake trade with, they even talk to them self... that's sad
Old 07/08/2010, 18:24   #14

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
Scammer Accusations with no e*gold involved are to be closed. We no longer can afford investing hours into scam cases in which the safer trading tips have been simply ignored. We have no responsibility concerning any trades and it is really hard work to investigate all those cases.
Maybe there are rapists, murderers or robbers in our forum. We don't have the time nor the responsibility nor is it our destination to bring them to justice. Beside that all we can do is banning them which is almost useless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
It's not justified if people think that we should do something. Sure some get tricked but most are just too careless. If people want something to be done they should contact police. Please people we are not CIA with our special unit investigators. We are a forum and nothing more. Keep that in mind.
This says it all, be careful or get scammed.
Old 07/09/2010, 00:12   #15

^^

well, you can use my idea to bann the people who keep scamming people with the same account, Also the best way in my opinion is to use paypal, becuase if they didnt give you the right email you can dispute the transaction and recieve your money back, thats why i hate trading or buying accounts with items or dils... Paypal is the easiest safest way of all, but then again its my opinion.

Closed Thread

« transfer orbs | Silent Action »