Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems launching Dekaron

Discussion on Problems launching Dekaron within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems launching Dekaron

I have a problem
When i launch Dekaron and click LAUNCH at minilauncher, it disappears and nothing else happens. I tried disabling firewall, opening ports, reainstalling game, launching dekaron.exe and dekaron_nsse.exe, also launcher.exe - nothing helps.

Guy from GameTribe support gave me these tips (above) but none of them are working.

Please help me.
Old 10/14/2008, 14:14   #2

elite*gold: 297
Received Thanks: 2,051
Downloaded you the new Dekaron Client?

Quote:
Important for Dekaron users:

With Action 4: The Expedition came a brand new Dekaron client. Unfortunately, anyone running the previous Dekaron client will not be able to patch up to Action 4. He will need to uninstall the previous client, download the new client and install the game before being able to get again into the game
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2008, 19:22   #3

Yes. I downloaded from this link 1 client yesterday and another 1 from another source today (to be sure it's not damaged).
Old 10/14/2008, 19:30   #4

Did u first uninstall the other client?
Old 04/29/2009, 18:06   #5

i never had the previous dekaron client. i'm an EU user and downloaded several files also. i have the same problem as mariszon. i open client and launch but it just closes and nothing happens... and yes i have the new version...
Old 05/02/2009, 16:47   #6

just a question,do you have spy process detector on ur pc ? i had simulart problem a cause of it.
Old 09/26/2009, 01:29   #7

i can open it but its in window mode and i cant type in my info 2 log in. window format stuck in the top corner. any suggestions how 2 fix this?
Old 09/27/2009, 16:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by athan473 View Post
i can open it but its in window mode and i cant type in my info 2 log in. window format stuck in the top corner. any suggestions how 2 fix this?
Go to 2moons directory, then enter in bin folder.There is a file called option.txt . Open it and go at "mode" row.Now set it to true.
Old 09/27/2009, 18:04   #9

I have the same problem as Mariszon
what can we d00 ??
Old 09/28/2009, 20:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariszon View Post
I have a problem
When i launch Dekaron and click LAUNCH at minilauncher, it disappears and nothing else happens. I tried disabling firewall, opening ports, reainstalling game, launching dekaron.exe and dekaron_nsse.exe, also launcher.exe - nothing helps.

Guy from GameTribe support gave me these tips (above) but none of them are working.

Please help me.
what windows are you using?
Old 04/01/2010, 13:14   #11

I Have this huge problem and im really annoyed about it cause i really liked playing Dekaron
Well my problem is that when i start dekaron it just says "Connecting" And nothing else ..
And Fleetaks I Cant open the download link u sent in the post. I Dont know but is there any new dekaron client that i should download maybe ? Plz send me the link if you know about it