Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Did Dekaron Papaya python dungeon get patched?

Discussion on Did Dekaron Papaya python dungeon get patched? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Did Dekaron Papaya python dungeon get patched?

I'm trying to power level one of my toons but whenever i try to hack in the python dungeon and spawn mobs i get disconected. Is anyone else able to hack there or even the honeymoon dg dcs me a bit.
Old 02/14/2020, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
it is patched, but thats most likely not why you are crashing.

probably one or more of your scripts are not completely right.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Did the V-Bucks methods get patched? Not yet.
01/27/2019 - Fortnite - 6 Replies
We all know that yesterday the Brazil method to buy V-Bucks cheaper got patched, and today did the Argentinean one. You could buy gift cards for Argentina and it would cost you around 45.5€/51.75$ to buy 13500+2800 V-Bucks. But now the prices in Argentina and Brazil have raised dramatically. BUT that doesn't mean that there are still no ways to buy V-Bucks cheaper. :feelsgoodman: Here are the prices for Turkey: 1000 V-Bucks -> 30.6 Turkish liras 2800 V-Bucks -> 74.9 Turkish liras...
[Selling] DIL - Global Dekaron/Dekaron Papaya
01/06/2018 - Dekaron Trading - 41 Replies
I Would like to sell around 0 billion (updated: 07.07.2018) Dil on the original Dekaron server. 1billion - €0.20 Punished by Heaven (MC3 Black Wizard) Mercy of the Destroyer (MC3 Bagi Warrior) Handful of Symbols (MC3 Dragon Knight) Confidence in Unity (MC3 Vicious Summoner)
Did Co Partner get patched?
11/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
My Co Partner won't work. I can load up the Server Emulator and then the tqprogram but when I press F11 I get a error saying Conquer has recived a error and must close. I have Service Pack 2 so I know that's not the problem. Any one else having this problem?