Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cherry Just got popped O.o sounds really...

Discussion on Cherry Just got popped O.o sounds really... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cherry Just got popped O.o sounds really...

Ya just like the title says, Yesterday was my first ban! It feels really gay but heh now ill just hack for fun and stop grinding lol

Old 02/25/2010, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Well, one more "im banned" thread, anyone wanna keep track?
Old 02/25/2010, 16:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinitenshi View Post
Ya just like the title says, Yesterday was my first ban! It feels really gay but heh now ill just hack for fun and stop grinding lol

Ok

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Coke Cherry Video Tutorial
03/22/2010 - Artist Tutorials - 29 Replies
Viel Spaß mit dem Tutorial. :) Mich würden eure Outcomes interessieren..:P Also postet sie bitte in den Thread. Video: Coke Cherry Video Tutorial on Vimeo
Cherry Soda.
01/24/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
It's amazing, wouldn't you agree? I can't stop drinking it and the bottle's gonna be empty soon D:
Have you guys ever popped one of those pimples...
09/28/2008 - Off Topic - 22 Replies
That was like, on your back, and REALLY deep into your skin. So when you popped it, it had like this SEARING pain for 30 seconds after? Freakin' worst thing ever.
Sounds
08/23/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Well first off let me say that I know where the sound files are kept as in bell.wav for mets and dbs. What I am trying to do here is edit the code of the client itself so that the path of the sound is different for mets, dbs, even scrolls and gems when they drop. Example: When you get a met drop it would play say the sound of an explosion. When you get a db drop it would play the sound of a dragon roar. So what I am needing to find it the file in the client that tells the client to go and get...
co 1.0 sounds
10/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
IS there any way we could get old CO 1.0 sounds back? because i hate the new sounds.. all i can hear is swinging :bandit: