Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best spot to gain dil?

Discussion on Best spot to gain dil? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/20/2009, 01:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyx View Post
lol i say make a party of 5 char that he have then do crespo run,5mins and 5 char =5silver
10min and 5 char =10 silver 15mins and 5 char = 15 silver get it? and yes i can run crespo dg A with less than 5mins

have you ever done a crespo run? no matter how many is in your party its only one argate at the end.. I'd sure like to know how to run 5 guys through at once an come out with 5 argates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienpimper View Post
can you plz tell me how to party your own chars??? It won't work for me
open another client same way you did the first one and send a party invite to yourself , the tricky part is you have to accept it ..lol
Old 12/20/2009, 12:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppy View Post
have you ever done a crespo run? no matter how many is in your party its only one argate at the end.. I'd sure like to know how to run 5 guys through at once an come out with 5 argates

open another client same way you did the first one and send a party invite to yourself , the tricky part is you have to accept it ..lol
it doesn't work
Old 12/21/2009, 13:49   #18

i hate it cuz i my game always crashes in the crespo
Old 12/21/2009, 22:49   #19

Ye lol its not possible to get 5 argates even if u have 5 chars with u xD

there is other ways to get dil even without doing crespo Dung for example

killin favnil and getting T3 and sell (only effective when ur char is 100+ so u can kill the mob fast enough)

Farming in maze but be cautious the GMs are sitting in maps.
Old 12/23/2009, 02:33   #20

(only effective when ur char is 100+ so u can kill the mob fast enough)
LOL
not if you have skill hack anyway thx for the tip , do anyone know when GM are on the most,anyway best way is do crespo A run get copper and obesiden lol miss spell but you get what i mean , and sell it in game one obesiden = 1m, have 5 char doing A run 5x4=20 obesiden in 5 mins and with in hour let say you should have 100 obesiden sell it for 100m easy money baby thx me if i help =)
Old 12/23/2009, 02:53   #21

Can't sell obsidians...
Old 12/23/2009, 05:01   #22

say who? i see people sell it all over loa and i been selling alot lol=) this is 2moon not dekaron extrem lol
Old 12/23/2009, 08:00   #23

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
u cant sell obsidians, get ur brains checked if u sold any on personal shop....