Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game hi and Acclaim dont ban but they stop our bypasses

Discussion on Game hi and Acclaim dont ban but they stop our bypasses within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Game hi and Acclaim dont ban but they stop our bypasses

I am wondering my self why gm`s never ban people.I hack public almost 1year and so many people report me,i even used a skill hack when one real GM sow me(Talking for 2moons Siz(2moons belogs too acclaim steel not game hi!!)
.But i think updates will stop very soon ,they were just fixing bugs ,becouse global dekaron(2moons) its a new game and server they will stop when they fix all bugs.If we want game hi dont find our bypasses its good we all give emails or skype or mssn to Nebular and she/he gonna send bypass.Acclaim dont ban no one,if you came to Siz before 5.2.1 you shuld sow many hackers.In helion they ban even people wich dont hack and many hackers are banned too.So Nebular please send bypass to ppl my email its .Or if someone other create a bypass please send
Thank you
Old 11/13/2009, 09:24   #2

its good idea but i dont think nebular gonna send the bypass to everyone.... (there are over 500 hackers..... if u check all thanks to him xD)
Old 11/13/2009, 09:32   #3

If Nebular will release new bypass, he will post it here.

Old 11/13/2009, 09:35   #4

Ok if this its the last update post it.But if there its more.............................

rezevil4o remember me you had my skype -.WonderfulCute with picture of a little cat
.I have new skype now Dekaron-2MOONS Nebular if you have skype pls send it to this or post it public i must lv my mage
Old 11/13/2009, 09:48   #5

elite*gold: 20
Hacks Failed... Aklaim(I don't even remember theyr stupid name[Stoped playing theyr nooby games 4 some time]) failled... WRONG SECTION SUCCED xD
Old 11/13/2009, 11:59   #6

Wrong.GameHi Bann peoples.Today is it more than 100+ people who got banned.I was banned to with my lvl 5 Acc.Cause I was with my lvl 5 at Python.If you want to Hack in Other Maps then be care what lvl they are.GM's Got list with all Names who Entered Map and with lvl he is.
Old 11/13/2009, 12:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojowales View Post
Wrong.GameHi Bann peoples.Today is it more than 100+ people who got banned.I was banned to with my lvl 5 Acc.Cause I was with my lvl 5 at Python.If you want to Hack in Other Maps then be care what lvl they are.GM's Got list with all Names who Entered Map and with lvl he is.
your the 1st i have heard to get banned while hacking
i would say from personal experience if your worried about a ban then dont be worried because i havnt heard of such a thing yet
ive heard of 100's who got banned legit xD

PS: i'm one of those i dont give a F**K hacker (if i get banned then o well)
but ive only ever had one ban and that was for a major hack (under acclaim, not game hi)

It seems ViciSummi is right instead of working on banning people they thought lets just stop it (biggest mistake EVER)
Old 11/13/2009, 12:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEnergy3 View Post
your the 1st i have heard to get banned while hacking
i would say from personal experience if your worried about a ban then dont be worried because i havnt heard of such a thing yet
ive heard of 100's who got banned legit xD

PS: i'm one of those i dont give a F**K hacker (if i get banned then o well)
but ive only ever had one ban and that was for a major hack (under acclaim, not game hi)

It seems ViciSummi is right instead of working on banning people they thought lets just stop it (biggest mistake EVER)

Your Opinion.100's is nothing,i am sure they banned more then 1xxx.Dont post something like that if you didn't know anything about GameHi.
Old 11/13/2009, 13:21   #9

i got 2 accounts banned a week ago, they doesnt send the prove yet but i want to see the ss xD and they are banning ppl xD
Old 11/13/2009, 13:42   #10

They banned my friedn 125 on Hellion week Ago.On Rondow most off friends banned so...
Old 11/13/2009, 13:49   #11

i say for Siz i know they ban in Helion

Acclaim control Siz not Game HI

Game Tribe gaved dekaron europe to GameHI.Acclaim client of 2moons steel exist
2moons just join global dekaron.And Siz belong to 2moons not GameHI.I hate game hi this koreans................+ The GM`s of game hi are not in Siz .They are only at Europe and Rondow. 2MOONS its seel with the old GM`s,and 2moons its much more bigger and cool then europe and korea dekaron(action 7).

And when they do new update they always say GlobalDekaron&2moons team (they dont say game tribe) .When you downloading acclaim`s version you download 2moons ,and when you download game hi`s version you download global dekaron.and when you report someon from siz report him in 2moons forum not at global dekaron forum.And like everytime 2moons gm`s wont ban the hackers
thank you
Old 11/13/2009, 14:59   #12

siz was ban too i use hack on public,only report 1times i was get ban.
Old 11/13/2009, 15:28   #13

People Idiots send SS of us to GameHi.

Hate thos stupid envy people who got no life
Old 11/13/2009, 16:46   #14

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
+#11-13 reported at 13/11/09 GMT +1 16:46 cause triple post
+#1 reported at 13/11/09 GMT +1 16:46 cause wrong section
Old 11/13/2009, 17:21   #15

There are no GMs in game currently. GameHi hasn't hired any to monitor our servers. Acclaim is just customer support for questions, etc. The "Face" of GameHi, their representatives.