Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GlobalDk, 2moons, Dekaron EU

Discussion on GlobalDk, 2moons, Dekaron EU within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GlobalDk, 2moons, Dekaron EU

Ok this is the answer to a question that is on everyones mind. Yes, all three games are now run by GameHi, all use different clients to connect to the same servers, and all the patches are the same.

2moons 4.7.4 IS 32.83.6 GlobalDk

Everything is the same, gamhi just made it so you didnt have to download a completly new client to play the same game. 2moons now connects to the globaldk server and database to fetch character data. Acclaim is completly out of the picture.

Correct me if im wrong?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2009, 02:43   #2

Well, not to end up sounding like an idiot, but I just talked to Acclaim the last few days since patch to change my password since after patch it somehow changed/got hacked. Are they still responsible for coins and stuff?
Old 09/27/2009, 03:22   #3

Not sure honestly cause the ingame coins changed to GH Cash... GameHi Cash... I dont think acclaim has any control over the databases anymore... But who knows
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2009, 05:01   #4

Is there something you have to do to change your coins over? I have 685 in my account with like 15 offers pending to give me more.
Old 09/27/2009, 05:31   #5

I would contact the nearly useless 2moons live chat... This seems like a problem that they might actually be able to help you on.
Thanks
1 User