Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Me to Bypass the Gameguard of Dekaron Extreme plssss

Discussion on Help Me to Bypass the Gameguard of Dekaron Extreme plssss within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Me to Bypass the Gameguard of Dekaron Extreme plssss

somebody know how to bypass the gamegaurd of Dekaron Extreme..pls help me..i used the Gameguard killer upload by nebular but it didn't work..

Tnx in advanced hoping for a Good Reply
Old 05/09/2009, 15:33   #2

Received Thanks: 3,355
+Moved
Old 05/12/2009, 19:52   #3

same would be nice i have a phew but they dont work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOOKING FOR GG BYPASS FOR CABAL PH.. HELP PLSSSS...
09/11/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
GUYS... GOOD DAY... PLSSS HELP ME WORK MY CE 5.5... I DONT HAVE ANY GG BYPASS KILLER.... IS THERE SUM1 CAN GIV ME PLSSSS...... ADVANCE THANK YOU.......
Dekaron-extreme bypass
03/18/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 24 Replies
I have a dekaron-extreme hack bypass. Made it MYSELF. Now, I am thinking... Should I relase it on public? Ill wait a bit and ill do as the folk says... the decission is yours men. :cool: Due to my count of thanks (dunno why, I always try to be helpfull) some might think that im bluffing to get some attention (like you, killeros19) so here is my proof, all you dis-believers... My proof Btw. This bypass is already relased underground by me, Zombe. And only 1 user has it, that is Zombe. So I...
the correct bypass for dekaron extreme
03/18/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
hello to everybody where can i found the correct/right bypass for dekaron extreme?? or does any bypass of other dekaron servers (private servers) works on the extreme server?? i hope anybody can help me
[Release] Dekaron extreme bypass
01/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 56 Replies
So, I said I will give 1 day to vote but since the results are obvious, 25 for, 4 against, I decided to relase it now. Here u go, guys... Just extract it and place in ur dekaon folder. Its just an IAT file with a little modification ;) Afterwards, you can autopot, vac, WH, autopot, zoomhack, shophack... Almost anything. Well, except skillhack, because anti-skillhack is server sided. Note: U have to replace ur old IAT file every time u start the game... It somehow changes back when the...
Dekaron Europe - Gameguard Bypass
03/03/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hi! anyone could post a bypass solution for Gameguard rev1135? or at least explain how and if its possible... thanks in advanced regards from portugal ;)