Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots Are Ruined 2moons

Discussion on Bots Are Ruined 2moons within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bots Are Ruined 2moons

that one click hack for botting fuked up 2moons.... its fuking impossible to pull in mobs now ..
so plz take down the bot hack so noobs cant abuse it ...
its gotten so bad bots are on every server now wtf!!!
theres more bots then fukin real people now that fuked up ...
Old 03/16/2009, 19:20   #2

it's not the bot's fault. the problem is the fact some people are running more than 3 bots (p.e.). i still bot but i agree that is stressing trying to level a char in a place where are more than 40 bagi bots following the same profile. arghh

people take it easy, or the wall of shame will be full (again) with names like jerab01, jerabk02, Xiaouo7, Xiaopuo08, etc...

btw, those names are made up, any similarity with a real name is pure coincidence
Old 03/16/2009, 20:08   #3

PEOPLE ARE ABUSING THE BOTS AND MOBS ARE EVERYWHERE!!! This will get things patched up again if people continue to abuse it. Let the noobs know whats going on, this is not cool.
Old 03/17/2009, 03:10   #4

The bot what nebula release is ok coz inside only a few testing profile, the release of profile and tut killed the game... Some ppls still dun wakeup yet thinking that having more thanks will let them into UG.
Old 03/17/2009, 03:34   #5

LOL, I love bots. I don't bot at all, but I find them very useful to cover my own illicit activities. "Hey, how did you get all those mobs to stop hitting you?" "Well, there are bots all over, using non-aggro dude!" I also love that bots never pick up VCs, leaving them for me to grab. And the bots that use skills, I PK mercilessly if they get in my way.

BTW, the only hack I ever use in public is a simple zoom and non-aggro. No vac, no mob speed. In an area filled with bots and hackers (i.e. python castle), no one even gives me a second glance.

Yes, i do think some people have gone overboard with the botting. Especially in Crespo and Draco. But that's what you get when you release this sort of info to the public.
Old 03/17/2009, 16:27   #6

That's just how things are. When you try to help people scum always leech and ruin everything. Last night I got a winger get reduced back to lvl 1 and ****** myself laffing at him for about 2 hours. Summoners need to learn to not afk vac. Afk leveling will get you screwed but afk vac lvling is just moronic.
Old 03/18/2009, 21:12   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
lol i wish that it would be posible to kill all bots (like the program it self) would be funny watching people crying and asking for a new bot
Old 03/26/2009, 06:30   #8

i just want the bots to stop on all the server but boneweaver its ok ..but come on all the servers thats just screwed up dam bots get in the way too much..
Old 03/31/2009, 05:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname231 View Post
That's just how things are. When you try to help people scum always leech and ruin everything. Last night I got a winger get reduced back to lvl 1 and ****** myself laffing at him for about 2 hours. Summoners need to learn to not afk vac. Afk leveling will get you screwed but afk vac lvling is just moronic.
that would have been priceless to see wish i could have been there and i could not agree more, afk vac lvling is moronic
Old 03/31/2009, 15:57   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname231 View Post
ud have to be seriously fukd in the head if u r goin to afk vac lvl ur obvioulsy going to get caught and some ppl will take 100+ pics of it. -.-