Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TzPhQy---Problem with Hunter

Discussion on TzPhQy---Problem with Hunter within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TzPhQy---Problem with Hunter

hello, i wanna build me a hunter so i start to botting with my new char but the bot doesn´t work with hunter. i tried it on 2 account and every time the same problem. the hunter doesn´t kill mobs he only run around and pick up gold.
does anyone know the prob??
Old 03/28/2009, 16:13   #2

You have to choose what attacks you want him to use.
Old 03/28/2009, 18:35   #3

i tried it but still nothing
Old 03/30/2009, 01:02   #4

you can try having the hunter use daggers and not bow/xbow you then should just walk up and slash them, personally i bot bagi's they just kill things and dont USUALLY give any problems
Old 03/30/2009, 16:13   #5

i tried it with dagger too but it doesn´t work
Old 03/31/2009, 05:21   #6

hrmm.... not too sure what to tell you, i have seen hundreds of hunter bots before so i know they work, it gotta be a dumb setting thats messed up

also if you computer is not that powerful and your running multiple things sometime the bot just stops, my comp can run a max of 36 bots at once with no problems, i got bored and tested it one day, i dont use that many though lol but my friends can only support 3 at a time his comp is crappy lol any who hope that helps