Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crashing, crashing, and of course, more crashing.

Discussion on Crashing, crashing, and of course, more crashing. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crashing, crashing, and of course, more crashing.

Hey guys whats wrong with my game, im so ****** i dont know what to do just feel hopeless lol. i keep crashing non stop is it a bug in my hacks or something not going right?

i have a good computer and internet, and my friend has a bad comp and **** internet..

I keep getting crashed every few minutes, dcing dosent happen that much i even have my number of following mobs set to 15

Anyone know what can be the problem or have some advice, its like severe crashing all day..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map Crashing.
07/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
So I added the new map from Dekaron korea, it loaded to the server but when Im starting the game and when im trying to teleport to that map it crashes at the loading screen, I can't even see the loading screen it gives me a black screen and then it crashes, And yes I've added all Textures and etc, Anyone knows what teh problem could be? Thanks.
I just keep crashing.
03/26/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I've updated all the offsets so I doubt it's that. I get to the character selection screen , turn my hacks on and then select shard and login. ( I've always done it this way, no problems ). However, when I select the shard and press Start, I just crash. So I tried to first get in the game, and then turn the hacks on. Ran around for about 5 seconds ( noticed Toxicat wall hack offset doesn't work for me ) and I crashed. So what could it be this fucking time?
Crashing
05/08/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Well, i dont know why but i cant stop crashing. im not running any hacks or anything just a gameguard bypass, in case i need to hack or what ever, but like i start playing for a little and then the game crashes and i get this window with all these ????, idk does anyone else get this or know how to fix it? thanks
ag bot keeps crashing=/
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey ag bot was doing fine yesterday i had 2 stalls up on 2 clients and running the bot n the third and then this morning it started crashing every 5 mins.. btw sometimes on my comp it says run32.dll missing or something like that.. i downloaded library files when i first got ag bot and yeh. just crashed again =/
l2 crashing
07/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
my game keeps crashing every 5-20 seconds i get into game. i move around then it randomly crashes without no warning i just downloaded a core.dll off the blaze site and it stopped my gameguard error 620 but now it just keeps crashing anyone have the fix :confused:for this im playing a hellbound client.