Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 question about anti-hacking in dekaron

Discussion on 2 question about anti-hacking in dekaron within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 question about anti-hacking in dekaron

1)

What do you think about? Is it possible?

2) Is possible get banned when hacking in crevice dungeon?

Sry my english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking question for dekaron extreme
06/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Im an ex 2moons player and while is was messing around with some early hacks for that I remember that one of them caused all the mobs in a map to run towards you. I was wondering if anyone has a CE script for that or any other way to make that happen would be much appreciated
[Question] Dekaron Extreme Hacking
01/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 116 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/129607-release-bmr-1click-wa llhack-vacuum.html These .whs scripts work right? Or do I need to start from scratch editing? Or does the supposed "anti-cheat" actually work?
2moons \ dekaron ?? for hacking little question [:
05/23/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i have summuner lvl 76 and azura lvl 81 in 2 moons...... so i have question wich ver have more hacks and more easly to relsese hem hacks faster 2moons or dekaron?? and wich class u tell me to play summoner?? (will be them new 2008 skills) azura?? or hunter??