Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I might have just got banned

Discussion on I might have just got banned within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I might have just got banned

Well for about the last 24hrs I have been vac hacking the Tomb of the Black Dragon like no ones business. Well someone claims to have taken a SS of me doing it and sent it to the guild leader for the guild I was in (he then kicked me) but that was like 8hrs ago now and there have been NO SS of me sent in. I never seen anyone while I was vac hacking. Should I expect to get banned if so how long should that take? By the way I already got ride of everything one my character and dropped it on another one. Any comment besides flaming me will be appreciated
Old 02/25/2009, 08:46   #2

Exclamation check out my threads

LOL hard up bro

go here and enter your name brother

check it once a while it will show if they have some noobs against you. watch out for Helios guild btw and Noob player Truthi shes a rat * prob hacked and stopped*
Old 02/25/2009, 09:08   #3

Post sounds harsh

i had a bann for buying dil on abaddon months ago,
yes i do know of Truthi aswell she is freinds or possibly is a VGM!
i would stay clear of her she got my girl freind banned at the under water map, there was a vaccer by the portal with a ton of mobs and my girl freind had just entered there through the portal and was right in the middle of Truthi the hacker and her. She was threatened by her and banned with in 3 hours omg that was so fast, I know this because her and i were having a girls night, party at her home 2 pc's we were playing the game and having fun chatting untill -she- ruined it for us. I have read some forums and its too bad for those who are banned because i knew alot of hackers that are 140+ never banned but then some that do get banned. But i know for a fact GM's arent aware of the VGM's behavior VGM's are usauly playing with there freinds on there regular accounts but can go back to there acclaim account so yeah they befreind players and DO favor some and let some slip by with hacking and tons of cover ups. Ive seen it please dont flame me im just speaking of expereince guys.
Old 02/25/2009, 09:32   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessetoland View Post
LOL hard up bro

go here and enter your name brother

check it once a while it will show if they have some noobs against you. watch out for Helios guild btw and Noob player Truthi shes a rat * prob hacked and stopped*

seriously stop bad mouthing truthi, its your fault you were hacking in pub and got caught...

and about VGM's they can't do anything only reason they have power well some of them is cause they 'get friendly' with the GM's.
Old 02/25/2009, 09:42   #5

LMAO BOOM STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
seriously stop bad mouthing truthi, its your fault you were hacking in pub and got caught...

and about VGM's they can't do anything only reason they have power well some of them is cause they 'get friendly' with the GM's.

boo hoo CRY SOME MORE!

if you like the dame that much marry her. hmm maybe you are a snitch, mind your own buisness bro. i tell it how it is and im not the only one that has got banned from her. So think before you talk i got proof from a VGM that she did send it with a vgm's help so STFU

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
NOW WHAT BOY
Old 02/25/2009, 10:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessetoland View Post
boo hoo CRY SOME MORE!

if you like the dame that much marry her. hmm maybe you are a snitch, mind your own buisness bro. i tell it how it is and im not the only one that has got banned from her. So think before you talk i got proof from a VGM that she did send it with a vgm's help so STFU

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
NOW WHAT BOY

you tell it like it is really? just like you told us you got banned for calling that person a little girl when if you posted all the ss's it would show you were vaccing

i think its funny how people change, pm'ing me when you need something then as soon as you get banned 'FOR YOUR OWN FAULT' you get angry post not the real story then lash out at anyone who says otherwise.

if you wish to play hardball i can continue
Old 02/25/2009, 12:42   #7

Well I still havent got banned yet and it has been like 15hrs now im almost doubting it is going to happen. What do you all think?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was hoping we could do this without flaming each other. Can't we just all get along?
Old 02/25/2009, 13:32   #8

Remember if one account is going to get ban. Transferring item to another account will surely get that account ban to.

I backup bottomy on the statement earlier. But like to add this. Dont blame no one because you got cough hacking in a public area. Blame yourself for the careless mistakes.
Old 02/25/2009, 17:06   #9

As a person who got all my account'2 banned on 2m00ns. It's simple if they hv SS of u, u will never c them untill after u hv been banned. And don't transfer any items off the suspect account to ur main or another acc. As it will get banned also. I often waited 3 weeks b4 my account's got banned. And it's only when u log back into 2m00ns with no hacks on that i ever got banned. Ur 1st time is the worst. The 2nd time not so bad. And after that its aww well. Blase Blase... Gl with ur hacking. I enjoyed every minute i ever hacked 2m00ns.
Old 02/25/2009, 17:34   #10

yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
you tell it like it is really? just like you told us you got banned for calling that person a little girl when if you posted all the ss's it would show you were vaccing

i think its funny how people change, pm'ing me when you need something then as soon as you get banned 'FOR YOUR OWN FAULT' you get angry post not the real story then lash out at anyone who says otherwise.

if you wish to play hardball i can continue

yes in 2 shots it showed vaccing correct. but i was simply showing those pics as HUMOR hint *laugh* bro i did. and about the rest the other 7 pics were unfair for a bann i was stating my case to acclaim as that they had 10 pics. but 7 were not of me hacking so thats that. say it again
WAS STRAIGHT CHILLIN on that cliff bro
ROFL
Old 02/25/2009, 17:46   #11

Post calm

sorry to go off post but i agree with Oppressor on this, looks like out of 10 pics there were 3 that showed him vac hacking. but at 7 pics no hacking and should have not been taken into consideration for a ban, i thought those pics you had posted were great btw shows character you gota fight for whats yours i believe. Adding to that after reveiwing the pic and text you sent me with the VGM and with those pics yes i think they are the same person that VGM you got the email from acclaim may be working with her to bann players or one in the same person, every one just take a chill and help this person out on his thread for *I might have just got banned * that is THE thread btw.
Old 02/25/2009, 18:45   #12

Exclamation SS PICTURE

I thought that I would never see a picture of my char captured
by part of thee acclaim department, but holy ****..... It's there man I am not going to specify when I checked and where it was taken...... for security reasons of course XD, but there watching...... I feel so violated XD..... What if my char went too the washroom, that's invasion of my privacy, stalker XD. Lol...... Atleast it's not banned.... I am not even gonna mock them, for fear it might bring bad karma..... I am still baffled as to why he didn't ban me.... Was he afraid that I would fight back? Or did he think that, I did no harm to the community -.-.... Hmm, i wonder what web you are spinning for me little spider -.-""..... Lol, ok I really need to get some sleep, lol.