Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Every time i come to the dekaron page - DC

Discussion on Every time i come to the dekaron page - DC within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Every time i come to the dekaron page - DC

Hello,

everytime, i go to the dekaron page i get a pop up window with the message diconnect, i cant do anything. any one else have the same problem?
Old 09/25/2012, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 100
Clear your cookies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2012, 22:50   #3

elite*gold: 20
thank you have worked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Dekaron Siege War Time
01/24/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
I have a problem. How can i fix the time of Server? you will see in game at Bastian(NPC) it says Next Siege War Battle Time 2002 9/23 Wednesday 21:00 is that the original one?
[Help]Phishing Page for dekaron .....
11/07/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i try to make a phishing page but i dont secuss ... so if someone can help me please send me a pm or contafct me in skype !!! skype : miki.eshkar ... i will give somthing good to who will help me ....
First Time Dekaron User Help
06/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Well I just started playing dekaron and I saw people rounding up more than 3 mobs at once. I looked around and found out that there were various hacks associated with the game. I tried to use some as well, but I am having a hard time setting them up. When I read the forum posts, I feeling like reading a different language... I AM DESPERATE!!! Please help someone any help would be greatly appreciated.
How come i d/c all the time in dekaron extreme
12/16/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
hey uhm in dekaron extreme when im fightning mobs i always get d/c so theres no point lol does anyone know wat to do to fix this problem ? please it will help cause i love this server.