Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iz kame iz kame/goed?:( :D

Discussion on iz kame iz kame/goed?:( :D within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iz kame iz kame/goed?:( :D

Ni hao aj ar in wutangbung jestderday, marri marri holloween halluwiin kay wern kame inz creztmist happi tugeter wit strangers :S :S . wen aj tawlked tu mamter motherfeker. she it kame in me speek tugeather lawng taim wit dad abawt hallidween. her aj kame wischin u in a eastr bunni ? wehn itz event which did it kame?

ni hao awnd welkame in hauz, huu niid rice wit raic?.. rice. kthx u bouy bury at m3 hauz awnli unly 10000 dallars ::S:SSSSS

want ty sold ricee with wait wh dotz :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 17:57   #2

yea marry christmas wutangbong. lolz
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 18:02   #3

- Rice? Are you chinese? Did you get the 10,000 dollars?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 18:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangbong View Post
Ni hao aj ar in wutangbung jestderday, marri marri holloween halluwiin kay wern kame inz creztmist happi tugeter wit strangers :S :S . wen aj tawlked tu mamter motherfeker. she it kame in me speek tugeather lawng taim wit dad abawt hallidween. her aj kame wischin u in a eastr bunni ? wehn itz event which did it kame?

ni hao awnd welkame in hauz, huu niid rice wit raic?.. rice. kthx u bouy bury at m3 hauz awnli unly 10000 dallars ::S:SSSSS

-MORE english!!

Quote:
Hello i em here yesterday, happy happy halloween day when christmas comes ill be happy together with somebody. When i talked to my mother . she talks about the time she had with dad last halloween. he comes to wish to see you on easter day? when time of event he didnt come?

hello and welcome to my hause, who wants race cake? rice... buy at my hause only 10,000 (50$)::S:SSSSS

-want to sell ricee with white dotz! :S <--(that is just not right)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 23:49   #5

LOL good translation. What language is that?

@WuTangBong You have all the funniest post. (I'll cook you rice, come to my house )
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2008, 01:55   #6

ni hapix aj aer in am?? kthx wer did am finded f00d kauz wen aj in niid tu eet iz kame wit rajs onli rajs
Old 12/20/2008, 02:43   #7

elite*gold: 20
You got a temp ban a while ago. Keep up the work you will get a perm ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2008, 02:53   #8

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
It's so obvious that you aren't Chinese...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2008, 17:23   #9

@Kikichan, a bit off topic but i must say: he thanked for perm ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2008, 17:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangbong View Post

A bit better translated xD!!

Hey are in wutangbung yesterday, marry marry halloween halloween Kay went came in cristhmas happy togheter wuith strangers :S :S .. WHen I talked to mother Motherfucker. She it came in me and speek togheter and talk with dad about Hollidays :. . I came wishing u in a easter bunny?? When its the event wich did it kame?

Ni Hao(Is Hello, Hi in mandarin), And welcome in house, who need rice with rice?..rice. kthx u very very at my house only 10.000$ Dollars ::S:SSSSS
I sold my ricee thanks with wait wh dotz :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2008, 01:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by elberacasa View Post
A bit better translated xD!!

Hey are in wutangbung yesterday, marry marry halloween halloween Kay went came in cristhmas happy togheter wuith strangers :S :S .. WHen I talked to mother ************. She it came in me and speek togheter and talk with dad about Hollidays :. . I came wishing u in a easter bunny?? When its the event wich did it kame?

Ni Hao(Is Hello, Hi in mandarin), And welcome in house, who need rice with rice?..rice. kthx u very very at my house only 10.000$ Dollars ::S:SSSSS
I sold my ricee thanks with wait wh dotz :S
-yeah... but you didnt fix the grammar like i did ^^!! gj btw
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2008, 01:57   #12

if u ban wutangbong the fun will run off epvpers
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2008, 19:03   #13

roflmao omfg ye dont ban him, jeez give the guy some time to learn, wtf u go 12 years in fkn school, and dont learn a ****
and why the hell do 2 ppl need to translate??? wtf
ok guys we know that u think that all ppl are like u (dumb) and u will pretend: "ahh i know i translate it and get some honor for it", but ppl actually DO understand with some logical thinking!!!! when u translate u reveal the thruth about urself that u are n00b
Old 12/21/2008, 19:55   #14

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaxer View Post
roflmao omfg ye dont ban him, jeez give the guy some time to learn, wtf u go 12 years in fkn school, and dont learn a ****
and why the hell do 2 ppl need to translate??? wtf
ok guys we know that u think that all ppl are like u (dumb) and u will pretend: "ahh i know i translate it and get some honor for it", but ppl actually DO understand with some logical thinking!!!! when u translate u reveal the thruth about urself that u are n00b
But the point in this all is that he writes random text on purpose. He isn't chinese an he can write good english if he wants to .
Old 12/21/2008, 20:01   #15

Yep, he can surely write perfect English. Hes not ban yet but keep going he surely will.\

Already been thru this. Was taken care viao pm but still continue also wrote one thread in perfect English so he had a temp ban. I am not going thru again so if it continue XD