Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i love the new GM!!

Discussion on i love the new GM!! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i love the new GM!!

this time 2moons really got pwned. the server got shut down at this time.. anybody got something just now?? my request for 10x exp come true.. ****.. really a hacker.. just thinking.. will the hacker test at deka SEA or EU?
Old 12/16/2008, 16:57   #2

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by killingmech View Post
this time 2moons really got pwned. the server got shut down at this time.. anybody got something just now?? my request for 10x exp come true.. ****.. really a hacker.. just thinking.. will the hacker test at deka SEA or EU?
what u meen shut down .
shutdown for main update again or ?
Old 12/16/2008, 17:11   #3

shotdown because the server got spoiled... with lots of argate drops, dils and exp..
Old 12/16/2008, 17:11   #4

hey shadow hs, 9 hours ago there was a major breach in acclaim security where there was mass havoc and choas as 30 oread monsters and various random monsters spawned in soulbane with 30X exp turned on. the same hacker ran around denebe dropping +9 weapons everywhere, and spread leaked information all over the place on how to get gm powers. the server was shut down within minutes and an hour later a new patch, 4.6.0 was introduced. now no one could hack (atleast those who arn't in ug) and this is probably the biggest hacking incident in acclaim history. yea... you didn't miss much really.
Old 12/16/2008, 17:16   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yggdrasil4 View Post
hey shadow hs, 9 hours ago there was a major breach in acclaim security where there was mass havoc and choas as 30 oread monsters and various random monsters spawned in soulbane with 30X exp turned on. the same hacker ran around denebe dropping +9 weapons everywhere, and spread leaked information all over the place on how to get gm powers. the server was shut down within minutes and an hour later a new patch, 4.6.0 was introduced. now no one could hack (atleast those who arn't in ug) and this is probably the biggest hacking incident in acclaim history. yea... you didn't miss much really.
it wasn't a major breach in security it was just from editing the client. and after the patch gm powers and hacks i got both working there patch didn't work lol
Old 12/16/2008, 17:18   #6

aww.. he spread information how to get GM power.. ****.. whole time i'm fishing at draco.. didnt recieve any msg... huhuh..

and now the server going to shut down longer in history.. 12 hours..!!

?? only editing the client.. wow..!!
Old 12/16/2008, 17:48   #7

His latest Post

Acclaim, don't you understand yet? Reply with quote
Look, I know you're trying to run a company and make it successful; and I wish you the best. I enjoy 2moons, as do other people. And many more 'former' players would return, and new ones would join.

But you're just resisting what the community wants. With all the shouts for sparky, don't you get it? People want more interaction from GMs. They want spontaneous event, and the like.

There is more to type, perhaps if you don't delete this thread, then the (forgotten) community's input could be something you can take into account. You need to *stop* driving this game to the dirt!

Auctioning off items such as MAP!?! To the highest bidder? It make net some cash in the short run, but leave a dry and horrid taste for most of the community.

I don't believe many people really want to see Acclaim fail...I think people are trying to make a point here.

Add more GMs, create more random events, make it fun!

How can you go wrong giving trusted members (VGMs/Mods) more power to create events in the game? Even Mai2moons, the new 'manager' of this game, admitted in the forums that she has her own game(s) to play, and that 2moons is not what she plays in her free time (this was deduced, not a verbatim quote.)

Appoint a 2moons manager who actually enjoys playing this game in her/his free time. There's more you can do, read the posts that people write in this thread...if you don't close/move it.

Thanks on behalf of the people who wish for this game to live and grow.

written by:
dontgetitx
Old 12/16/2008, 18:50   #8

EmEx...

i posted wat u have said on the 2moons site... dont worry i did not write which site its from or who it is

i just thought thet it would be a good thing to tell the GMs how bad the game is getting

f*** i think they deleted my post cos i wrote it up and since i had nuttin to do i fixed my pc which needed reinstalling now when i got it up and running my post wasint there
Old 12/16/2008, 19:02   #9

so when servers go online now then ? so i can play lol ^^
hackers make my free day to the ground with not playing 2moons
now i have a boring day nothing to do ^^
Old 12/16/2008, 19:24   #10

Thanks alot.

You sir have just screwed it up for us all.

Servers are down for 12 hours and they will be patching everything.

Now we need a new No.Crc and sense Nebular retired we are screwed.

Again Thanks for everything.

Might as well Delete the whole 2moons section nothing will work.

To many dumb kids here for my liking.

My 1st post will be my last post.

Hello and good bye.
Old 12/16/2008, 20:10   #11

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHolms View Post
Thanks alot.

You sir have just screwed it up for us all.

Servers are down for 12 hours and they will be patching everything.

Now we need a new No.Crc and sense Nebular retired we are screwed.

Again Thanks for everything.

Might as well Delete the whole 2moons section nothing will work.

To many dumb kids here for my liking.

My 1st post will be my last post.

Hello and good bye.

Wow, dude, this is not the first time that the game has been patched...calm down. What happened is that people posted tutorials that were too easy to follow. Therefore, too many people knew how to hack, but they aren't smart enough to realize that there was a limit to what you should do (such as keeping quiet, and not hacking in public). Somebody smart (and stupid) found out how to hack into the game and get GM powers. If he would have kept it to himself, all would have been fine. But no, he spread it around and made a huge show out of it, and this is what happened. Don't yell at us for "killing the game". Yell at the people who made it so easy to hack.

As for Nubular's retirement, there are other people who know how to make a no crc, so it will get taken care of.
Old 12/16/2008, 20:27   #12

btw does any1 kno when the servers will be running UK time?
Old 12/16/2008, 20:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lietus3 View Post
btw does any1 kno when the servers will be running UK time?
dude why did you post twice? i just replied to this in other section
Old 12/16/2008, 22:37   #14

lol now i wish i could hack. Then I would make his pc BURN > I had just gotten bot working too oh well i'm sure you guys know what you're doing you'll fix it ^^ still pretty immateur to do such a thing though...
Old 12/16/2008, 23:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
Wow, dude, this is not the first time that the game has been patched...calm down. What happened is that people posted tutorials that were too easy to follow. Therefore, too many people knew how to hack, but they aren't smart enough to realize that there was a limit to what you should do (such as keeping quiet, and not hacking in public). Somebody smart (and stupid) found out how to hack into the game and get GM powers. If he would have kept it to himself, all would have been fine. But no, he spread it around and made a huge show out of it, and this is what happened. Don't yell at us for "killing the game". Yell at the people who made it so easy to hack.

As for Nubular's retirement, there are other people who know how to make a no crc, so it will get taken care of.
[/INDENT]Hey man please think before you talk and don't ruin it for the rest of us newbies. Its not the communities fault for giving out simple tuts to follow that someone found out how to hack in this manner. Common sense- this was no simple hack.2: most tuts here (almost 90%) are winhex based. The alleged hacker said he used olgyb w/e the name was. Do you see any tuts here based on ollygb@!##@$? 3: we newbies deserve the same chance you guys got cause its not like your **** don't stink anymore cause you know what we're(newbies) trying to learn. Pls don't say things that messes up for us newbies cause its just one person who messed it up for us all. I say we've been doing better than bmr till this dumb incident
Closed Thread