Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MUST READ]_SAFETY TIPS 4 ACCOUNT TRADING

Discussion on [MUST READ]_SAFETY TIPS 4 ACCOUNT TRADING within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MUST READ]_SAFETY TIPS 4 ACCOUNT TRADING

Like the title says, this thread is about how to stay safe after buying/trading an account. I have had much experience selling/buying/trading accounts on 2Moons. I have gotten scammed many times as well, which helped me to find a safe way to sell/buy/trade accounts. The reason why I made this thread is because I hate scammers and I don't want to see anymore people getting scammed by those low-life beings.

When you trade/buy/sell accounts, you must receive the reg email as well. Not just the reg email but the password too. If you don't get the reg email, you will most likely get your account scammed back.

Many people will try to give fake emails so here's the way to check if the reg email given is real or fake. Send an email to and either ask them to verify the email or reset pw for the account. In the beginning, they may ask you to provide the information of the account but if you be persistant and keep emailing them, they will do what you ask in the end. Well, that is only if the email is real. If the email isn't real, they will tell you the email is a fake.

If your lucky and received a real email, toughen up your security by changing the reg email to a different one. You can do this by sending an email to and asking them to change the reg email to your desired one. Like I said earlier. they may ask you to provide the information of the account but you will be able to surpass that step by being persistant.

Another way to strengthen up your security level is by buying coins on the account to get the coin receipt. Coin receipt will be sent to your paypal email. I dunno where it will be sent if you buy via phone or other stuff rather than paypal. Coin receipt is a good way to prove yourself as the owner of the account to Acclaim.

Well, this is all I have for now. I hope this will help you guys to stay safe in this crazy online world.

Don't trust anyone that you meet online... I have seen people getting scammed by people they knew for a long time. Online world is not a place for trust.

If this thread helped, feel free to thank me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2008, 13:16   #2

I think this is useful to account traders/buyers.
I hate scammers too.
Old 12/14/2008, 15:38   #3

thank you for the tips we always need something like this.
Old 12/15/2008, 23:48   #4

so who needs a lvl 101 mage in abbadon xD
Old 12/15/2008, 23:57   #5

I never knew you can change your registered email address by contacting acclaim..
Old 12/17/2008, 04:59   #6

Nobody really knows anything about Acclaim accounts and how they work. It's a little secret that we must unvail through ups and downs. But eh, I had to spoil your little advanture.
Old 12/17/2008, 05:16   #7

- Your information is almost right, those are good tips, but when you want to traden an account, you need this also, and believe me, having the original email is not really a safe way, you need more:

A) The registered email address used during account creation.
B) Date of Birth entered during registration
C) Zip Code entered during registration
D) Approx. date of account creation and character creation.
E) Any coin purchase transaction receipts (at least 2 months old) which can be found in the email Id you provided during purchase.
F) Your IP Address- you can obtain your IP address by opening the website -
G) Please provide any important information regarding an item trade or quest which your character performed before it was hacked.
H) Date since when you are unable to login or your account was hacked.
I) CountryJ) User id
K) Character name

- If you dont have that information, the previous owner of the account will get it back easily. Believe me, some guy named "kaos4203" here from the site gave me a baggi named CheapSex, and well it was stolen 5 days after, with that information, which he didn't give me. But now he's going to get banned, cause I took screenshots of that character hacking, lol I hope he's happy, cause not him nor me are going to use that account anymore.
Old 12/17/2008, 05:28   #8

Yes, that is true. Those informations will come very handy, possibly more useful than the reg email. But the reason why I didnt post that up is because not many people remember what they put during registeration. Even if they knew, they will most likely be unaware of its uses because there isnt a warning or any notice saying their purpose.

It is true that you will be more secure with the account with those information than having the reg email so if you can, try to get those information as well.