Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wher did she am?

Discussion on wher did she am? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/02/2008, 21:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
mani mani awers takin tu in tranzlaited chajna tu inglis WER DID CHRIZTNMAS CAME? mm jingolo bellz jingolo bellz jingler juggle de wai wen aj in de chriztmaz came waaiii. U in now diz wan zong? kauz wen daad uzt tu speek it mum kame. berserk under tablet. bisquit wit honi crem ajz wit ice
Old 12/02/2008, 21:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
lol jingolo bells :O lol he actually translating from chaina to english many hours every time? O-o lol
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wher i dl this?
08/30/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
wher i dl this movie: cock zombie hentai from hell, i heard it will be awful gud?? pl0xx ??i caaan watch it with me
wher?
11/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
wher the conquer privte servers
wher is best to lvl up with bot ??????
11/19/2007 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
i just wanted to know wherethebatter place to leav your bot to lvl up and in what lvl to do this....like 18-23 in ***** 24-27 in ****** 27-30 in ***** and like this.... im lvl 30 and start to lvling with bot from 15 lvl ...until lvl 24 the best plce to lvling is in dende where the lizards are.....the fastest.... can some1 tell me where is the place where my bot in lvl 30 will do the fastest lvl up...... if its not a problem ...so tell me where to leav him after that.....
Wher can i get CO2???
10/31/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi just a quick question. Does anyone know where to get Conquer online 2 or is it still in testing?? Thanks guys peace!! www.google.com reborn lvl 1 water - lvl 1 trojan!!] Edit: Fool dont post your character details :eek: (shes weak anyways :P)