Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron + Dual Core = Shit

Discussion on Dekaron + Dual Core = Shit within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 53
Dekaron + Dual Core = ****

Hey , all :-)
i want to ask for an un/offical patch for the Dual Core problem in dekaron.
Or does noone exist?!
Old 11/19/2008, 10:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGAYmer View Post
Hey , all :-)
i want to ask for an un/offical patch for the Dual Core problem in dekaron.
Or does noone exist?!
dual core problem ? What are you speaking about?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
To all who are using Dual Core Processor or 64x
06/08/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies
If you are using an AMD 64x or Dual Core processor and it freezes after downloading the map, just download and install this update for your processor: This will help you solve the hang problem on SF. We apologize for the inconvenience. Just copy The link below And search it: http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/util ities/setup.zip Hope i Helped..
Dual Core + Windows 7
05/02/2010 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
Hallo ich habe mal eine Frage ich habe hier mal ein Bild von einem Dual Core mit Windows 7 da steht ja hinter dem CPU Namen @ 2.00GhZ 2.00GhZ http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/WNxAnthrax /Pictures/Misc%20Pictures/Windows7-7600.jpg .. Mein Problem ist es ich habe auch Windows 7 und nen Dual Core aber da zeigt er nur einmal 3.11GhZ heißt es er nutzt nur den und nicht 2x 3.11 ? Hier mein Bild : http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4449/bda.png
Dual Core or Quad Core for Multi-Clienting Games
10/31/2009 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
So I have recently found a buyer for my old processor and now and looking around to upgrade my processor for something with VT support. I know that the general rule is that higher clocked dual cores will outperform lower clocked quad cores in gaming. However this is only makes the assumption that you are gaming with a single game running. What I intend to do is run multiple games at once such as Mabinogi (2-3 clients) and Aion. I am still wondering whether this rule will still apply. ...
[AD]AnYtHiNgMS[NO HAMACHI][SINGAPORE][EXP150][MESO100][DROP20][PETS][DUAL CORE]
11/03/2008 - MapleStory - 13 Replies
Welcome to AnYtHiNgMS! The server is hosted in Singapore. Uptime of server is 0630-2300 during week days GMT+8:00. Weekends on from friday morning 0630 til sunday 2300 GMT+8:00. LOOK AT THIS: Server is on 24 hours now on most of the days,expect tuesday and thursday only i guess ~.~ cuz its on for more then 160 hours now and my com is not even hot ~.~ Sometimes even on 24hs during the server downtime if i see 5 or more people still online
dual core speed hacking?
11/12/2007 - Planetside - 7 Replies
ok this seems to be a common thing, what exactly are these players doing? in game it just looks like a really effective speed hack...